Sodapop Imagine

For Metallica_

"Hey Soda!", I said, walking into the DX. Soda and I have been dating for a month now. He asked me out right in this very spot. Today is our anniversary. Well, our one month anniversary. He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey beautiful", he smirked. I blushed and leaned forward across the counter. "So, got anything special planned for tonight?", I asked. "No. Why?", he asked. I tried to not let my disappointment show. "Oh nothing. I was just wondering", I said. "Ok. Well, do you mind leaving? I have a lot of work to get done, and I don't need my girlfriend distracting me", he said. I scoffed. "Fine Soda. Have fun being alone", I said, storming out. 

I walked over to the Curtis', figuring my best friend Two would be there. He was the one I talked to about my relationship issues. He usually wanted to kill the guys, and I had to convince him not to. I got there and walked in. Pony and Johnny were talking on one couch. Two-Bit was sprawled out on another, shoving cake into his mouth and watching tv. "Hey boys", I greeted, pushing Two's legs off the couch and sitting down. "Hey (Y/N)", they said, then going back to what they were doing. "I thought you were going to see Soda down at the DX for your anniversary", Pony said. "Oh right. Is that today?", Two asked. "I'm glad you guys could remember", I said. "What do you mean? He forgot?", Two asked. He is a little overprotective, but I've known him since we were in kindergarden. 

"Get this. He forgot, and told me to leave, so I wouldn't distract him", I said. "Oh I'm gonna kill him", Two said, almost falling off the couch trying to get up. "Two sit down. He'll learn his lesson soon enough", I said. "What are you gonna do?", Pony asked. "You'll see. Now I have to go. I don't need Soda knowing I was here. I won't have anything to do with him at all. Not until he apologizes, and it depends how long it takes him to get to it. No offense boys, I'll only be communicating with Two. See ya later", I said. Soda's punishment was not seeing or knowing how I am. Plus, the boys being angry that I don't hang out anymore.

Soda's pov

I wonder where (Y/N) has been. She hasn't been over in a long time. She doesn't visit me at work anymore. She won't even answer my calls. I can't think of any reason she'd be ignoring. Every now an then, Two shoots me nasty glares. I guess its because (Y/N) isn't talking to him either. But its not my fault. I don't even know what's wrong. We were all hanging around my house talking and watching tv. Then the phone rang. Darry got up to answer it. Then he yelled, "Its for you Two!" Two scrambled up to answer it as if he knew who it was. He took the phone into the kitchen, so no one else could hear the conversation. But I was feeling suspicious, so I snuck to the edge of the kitchen to listen.

"I can't believe you have been keeping this up for so long. Its been weeks! Are you that mad?", Two asked. I couldn't hear the other person on the phone, so I just listened to Two-Bit. "Yeah, yeah. You sure you don't want me to beat him up? I'll do it", he said. A pause. "Ok. I'll see ya later", he said. He turned around and saw me. I glared at him. I had put the pieces together. "Who were you talking to?", I asked. "None of your business", he said. "It is my business if my girlfriend is cheating on me with you!", I yelled. That drew the attention of the others. They all flooded into the kitchen. "(Y/N) ain't cheating on ya bud", Darry said. I looked at him confused.

"How do you know?", i asked. They all looked back and forth. They knew something I didn't. "What are you not telling me?", I asked. "(Y/N) is mad at you. Like, really mad", Pony said. "What did I do to her? I haven't seen her in almost a month", I said. "Hey, what's today's date?", Two asked. "April 2nd. Why?", I said confused. "Exactly", he said. "What's so important about the 2nd?", I asked. "Are you that stupid? This is now your 2 month anniversary! You missed the first one and told her to leave", Dally said. Oh. I see what I did now. How terrible of a boyfriend am I. I better go say something to her. I started for the door when someone cleared their throat. "I wouldn't go talk to her bud", Two said. "First, don't call me bud. Second, why not?", I asked. "She's been waiting on an apology for a month now. Do you really think she's going to accept it?", he asked. He was right. (Y/N) had a patience problem. I lost a great girl, and its because I have a terrible memory, and rude tendencies.