Soda Imagine

I was recently becoming more and more sick and frequently too. I had a sneaking suspicion that i may be having a baby, but i couldnt be sure til i went to the doctors.

I went to my appointment and the doctor confirmed it. In about seven or eight months, a baby should be here. Now i had to tell my boyfriend the news. Im sure he should take it well. He loves kids and is pretty much a kid himself. I smiled thinking of me and Soda having a family together. I went to the DX after the appointment. I walked in and Soda looked up. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Feeling better?", he asked. "Yeah, but i might be sick for a while", i said, trying not to smile, but failing. "Why whats wrong?", he asked. "Im having a baby", i smiled so big. He frowned. Then my smile loosened. Soda broke apart from the hug and stepped back. My smile faltered even more. "Whats wrong Soda? Arent you happy? We can start a family now", i said. "No im not happy. Im only seventeen, and im not ready to start a family. I cant believe you did this", he said, looking at me angrily. "I did this? I dont know if you know this Soda, but it takes two to have a baby", i said, crossing my arms. "Well its not my responsibility. Im not starting a family with you", he said matter a factly. "Fine! I dont need you!", i shouted at him and left. I didnt need him.

I could do this on my own. I went to my house and packed everything i owned which wasnt much. I would rent some place farther away. I dont ever want to see Soda again. Im doing him a favor by moving cause i bet he doesnt want to see me ever again either.

I found a place in Kansas that was close to where my grandparents used to live when i was a kid. I think they moved to California. If they are still around. I was happy where i was. I had a job transfer from Tulsa to here so i could still make money to support myself. Everything was fine til the six month. My water broke at work. Three months early. Things took a turn for the worst when someone was driving me to the hospital when i passed out.

Sodas pov

Ive been in a terrible mood since (Y/N). I went to her house after work that day we fought to say something to her to find she had left. She didnt even leave a note saying where she went and if she'd be back. That made me even angrier. She has my baby. I want to start a family with her. I just wasnt ready. I didnt want to be a teen parent. But you have to adjust sometimes for the people you love. I love (Y/N). I love her so much. And shes gone. Now no one is there to control my anger when it comes and i cant even say one thing to anyone nicely. Darry would yell at me but he knows im in pain. Why did she do this? Why did i do this?

I was angrily punching anything in my way as i walked down the hall. I woke up and i was going to demand breakfast. Then the phone rang. I ignored it and let someone else answer it. "Soda, the phones for you", Pony said timidly. I snapped at him alot. I didnt mean too and felt bad but i couldnt seem to care. "I dont care", i said. "They said its urgent", he said, pleading me to answer it.

"Fine", i said. I snatched the phone from him, and answered. "Hello", i said rudely. "Hi is this Sodapop Curtis?", the person asked. "Yeah. What do you want?", i asked, getting agitated by the moment. "Im calling from Kansas city hospital. Its in regards of (Y/N) (L/N)", the person said. That made me angrier. I didnt need to here her name. "Why did you call me. I dont need to know where she is", i hissed. "Well sir, she is bad off. She went in to labor three months before she should have. She hasnt woken up since she got here. We dont if she'll wake up or not", the person explained. My whole world fell apart in the blink of an eye. She couldnt be hurt. Not cause of me.

"I'll be there as soon as i can", i said and hung up the phone. I rushed out the door, everyone looking confused. I jumped in the car and took off, hearing Darry yelling for me in the distance. I was speeding all the way. I had to get there. She couldnt die. No. She cant. Not without me. She and i will be together. I made a mistake that i will regret for tge rest of my life.

In 2 hours i pulled up at the hospital. It would have taken me longer if i didnt speed. A women was standing outside the hospital. When i was running towards the hospital, she stopped me and smiled sadly at me. "You must be Soda. (Y/N) is one of my co workers. She's in here", she motioned for me to follow. I followed, but i wished she walked faster.

We came up to a small room. There she laid. She looked so bad. She was sweating really bad. Her face was really pale. And it was all my fault. I sat as close as i could. I grabbed her hand. It was as cold as ice. "(Y/N), im so sorry. Please wake up. I need to talk to you", i pleaded. She didnt move an inch. I saddenly backed away and sat in one of the hospital chairs by her bed. The co worker gorl came in holding a blanket.

"Someone wanted to meet you. He sure is healthy for being early", she said handing me the blanket carefully. "He? I have a son? Ive always wanted a son!", i said the last part in my head. "Whats his name?", i asked. "He hasnt been named yet. (Y/N) passed out before we even got to the hospital. They had to do some emergency surgery to try and save the baby. They dont know about (Y/N) though", she started to get teary eyed and left.

I was becoming attached to the baby as (Y/N) wasnt waking up. She had to wake up. I said some of the meanest things to her, and i couldnt live with myself if i couldnt apologize.

I had gotten twenty some cas from Darry to come home or i was in trouble. I told him to go (a few words i really shouldnt say to my older brother) and he didnt understand what i was going through. I knew i needed to go home soon. I was getting everything together so i could leave when i heard stirring besides me. "Whos there?", her voice whispered. I turned around to see her beautiful eyes open. "(Y/N), your awake!", i said happily. "Soda? What are you doing here? I never wanted to see you again", she said. My heart ripped right there. She wasnt the kind of person to say something like that.

"(Y/N), im so sorry. I didnt mean it. I mean, no one wants to be in this situation, but you do it for the person you love", i said. She smiled a little. "I love you too Soda", she whispered. She seemed weak. "(Y/N). I think you need some help. You need to be better so we can raise our baby boy", i said. "Did you look at a sonogram or something? Damnit Soda! I wanted it to be a surprise when the baby came", she tried to yell at me.

"(Y/N), you already had the baby", i said. "What! That cant be true", she said. She started to cry and i ran over to hold her. Once she was in my arms, i realized what i had missed out on. I should have never pushed her away when she needed me most. I wont ever leave again. I cant. I'd be heartbroken.

Our sons name is Austin Patrick Curtis.