Ponyboy Imagine

*Request

I was walking to my house after school. Pony said he was gonna take me to the movie house tonight, so i was gonna get ready. I was less than a block away from my house when i heard a car engine rumble behind. i prayed it wasnt a nice car as i turned around. But my hopes were wrong as a Mustang was following me closely. I began to jog. I was so close to my house. But the Mustang parked and the guys were following me. They were faster and circled me.

"Hey girl", they said. "Leave me alone. I dont want any trouble", i said. "No can do. We have our rounds to get to, and your on them." I went to run for it, but that was a mistake. They grabbed me and threw me down.

I yelled for Pony, and the other guys, but nothing seemed to happen. I was punched in the face and became unconcious.

Ponys pov

I was walking home with Johnny and Dally. I was day dreaming about (Y/N). Shes so pretty. Its weird that i havent seen her today. Shes usually always here with me. Ill see her eventually. Then i heard my name. I ignored it thinking it was nothing. Then i heard it again. Then again. I knew that voice. That was (Y/N). And she was in trouble. I ran towards her cries and the boys followed me. I got there and found a bunch of socs beating her. "Hey get out of here!", I yelled. They turned to me. "Whatcha gonna do about it?", one asked. "He said get out of here", Dallas said. The socs seemed to freeze seeing Dally. They all ran to their car. I went to (Y/N). She was barely conscious. "Are you okay?", I asked. "Now that your here I am", she said. She smiled which made me smile. "Let's get you cleaned up", I said. I carried her to my house, and Darry took care of her. Then we went out on that date I promised.