Two-Bit Imagine part 2

Ponys pov

We pulled up at Bucks and ran through the door. Soda, Darry, and I all stumbled into Dallas who had a beer in his hand. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?", he asked. He wasnt drunk yet, but getting there. "Dal, have you seen Two-Bit?", Darry asked. "Oh yeah. Hes over there having a makeout session with your little sister. Isnt that great?", he laughed and walked back to the bar. I looked at my brothers. They were as confused as i was. "I thought AJ was at home with Johnny", Soda said. "I did too", i said. "Guys. You are so dumb. Two is obviously drunk. He thinks the chick that hes locking lips with right now is AJ", Darry finished. Woah. That isnt right.

I pushed past my brothers and they followed me. I saw Two-Bit still kissing this girl, slowly taking her clothes off. Darry grabbed Two-Bits collar and pulled him up. "What the heck man!", Two-Bit screeched. "Are you kidding man! Your cheating on my baby sister. I knew we shouldnt have let her date til she was 30", Soda grunted. "What are you talking about?", Two-Bit asked, "i was just kissing her". "Two-Bit that blonde is not our sister. AJ has brown hair", Darry said. Two-Bit sobered up quick. He pushed the blonde off the couch who just stood up and scoffed as she walked away.

"I didnt mean it, i swear!", he yelled. We looked him over. He was holding his knees, breathing hard, and sweating buckets. My face softened. "Guys he didnt mean it", i said. They looked at me like i was crazy, even Two-Bit. "What! He cheats on our sister, your twin especially, and you think its ok?", Soda asked. I looked over at Two-Bit who hung his head low, regretting every decision he ever made.

"Thats right. Shes my twin. If i disagree with this, she wont ever get back with him. They were ment for each other if you havent noticed. Now she needs you both to support her", i demanded. They were questionable but finally agreed. "Now Two, if i catch you doing that again, i will blow your brains out", Soda declared. "I get it. Lets go fix this".