Two-Bit Imagine

*Requested

I waited patiently for my boyfriend. He was picking me up for a date. We had gotten in a fight about not going out much, so we planned this date. This had been planned for two weeks. So here I was, waiting for him. He said he'd be here by six. Its not pushing pushing seven. Where could he be? We've had this planned for awhile, and I talked to him earlier. Why hasn't he came yet? I waited fifteen more minutes before I got up. If he's not gonna come get me, I'll go find him.

I went in and changed from my nice dress to a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. I just wanted to be comfy. I figured Two was at Bucks since he got kicked out a few weeks ago, and Buck gave him a room. Buck is my cousin, and since Two is my boyfriend, he offered him a room for me. I guess he just had a few drinks and got carried away. When I got there, I knocked on the door. I stood there for a minute til Buck answered the door. He smiled. "Hey little cuz", he said. "Hey Buck. Have you seen Two? He was supposed to pick me up like an hour ago", I told him.

His face darkened a little. "Yeah, he's inside. On the couch over there", he pointed. "Oh, did he get drunk again?", I asked, stepping inside. "He had one beer. That's it", he said coldly before walking away. I wonder what got into him. I started walking in the direction he pointed til Two came into view. I smiled and started walking faster until I saw what he was up too. He was making out with some blonde chick. I looked at my curls. I had red hair. I knew Two had a thing for blondes. I guess I'm not what he wanted. Thar's why Buck was mad I guess.

I turned around and made my way home. I waited til I got home and got my makeup off to cry. I can't believe he would do this to me. I thought I was a good girlfriend, but i guess not. I got myself a bowl of ice cream and sat on my couch watching tv, silently crying.

Two's pov

I was making out with some cute girl. I pulled back for a minute and looked at a clock. It was seven forty five! I was almost two hours late for my date with Luna. She was probably really mad at me. We haven't been out on a date since her birthday since I forgot it was her birthday. Man, I need to get over there, and try to apologize. I moved out from under the girl. She sat back and pretended to pout. "Where are you going?", she asked. "I'm late to my date with my girlfriend", I said. "I'll be here waiting for you later", she smirked. I smirked too. "See ya later", I said. I walked through the crowd, trying to get outside to my car. Luna's house is far away from here, and I don't have time to walk.

Once out of the house, I jumped in my car, started the ignition, and took off. I got to her house in ten minutes. I jumped back out of the car, and ran up to her door. I knocked loudly until I heard her voice. "Quit knocking! I'm coming!" I loved her voice. She opened the door. When she saw me, she tried to slam it in my face. She looked like a wreck. Her cheeks were tear stained. She had small streams of make up around her eyes. Her hair was up in a messy bun rather than her usual long curls. "Go away Two", she said. "Hey, I know I'm late for our date, but its nothing to be upset over! I'm here now! So let's go out now", I said. "Not a chance", she said, trying to close the door on me. I was getting tired of her efforts, so with all my force, I shoved the door open with a bang. She stumbled back and fell on her butt.

"Why not!", I towered over her. She had fear in her eyes, but she tried not to show it. I could see her slight shivering. She scooted back a little before answering me. "Because I hate you!", she yelled. I stepped back a bit. I was so confused. What's her deal? Does she really feel this way? "What?", I asked, lowering my voice. "I hate you, and I want you to leave my house", she demanded. My eyes lit up in fury. "What the hell did I ever do to you?!", I yelled in her face. She scooted back even more, trying to seem more angry then afraid. I didn't want to hurt her, but I was losing control of my temper. "You really want me to give you a list?", she asked. "Be my guest", I spat.

She finally found the strength to get up and got in my face. "First of all, you never spend time with me. The last time you took me out was my birthday, and that was only because you felt guilty about forgetting it! The only thing I asked from you was a date, but you couldn't even comply with my request! I now realize I'm good enough for your needs!", she yelled. "What are you even talking about Lu?!", I yelled. "Your cheating on me! I saw you with my own eyes kissing some blonde girl! I wish you would have told me you were into blondes, so I wouldn't have had to go through the trouble of dating you. If you hated me that much, I wish you would have told me to my face", she yelled. I pushed her and I pushed a little to hard. I forgot how much smaller she is than me.

She slammed into the wall and slumped down. I gasped and rushed towards her, but she flinched. "Don't touch me", she whispered. I backed up, not knowing what to do. I've never ever done anything like that before. I don't know what's gotten into me. "Your also abusive when your angry", she whispered. "I can't deal with this anymore Two, I really can't. I should have ended it on my birthday. I should have ended it after that fight. But I didn't. Because I love you so much. But I need to do it now while I still can", she said. I was frozen. I didn't even know if I was breathing. "Please don't do this. I'll change! I promise", I pleaded. "I've heard that too many times", she whispered. She sounded broken. "Now if you'll just leave..", she said, not looking me in the eye. "Please Lu, we can work this out", I said, stepping towards her. She flinched, and I froze where I was. "Please Two, go away. Let me think", she said. I backed away.

I walked out, slamming the door behind me. I could just feel her flinching again. All I could think was How could I be so stupid to lose a great girl like Luna.