Dallas Imagine

For Ashy6112

I hated Dallas Winston. His look, his rep, his attitude. He hated me too, so it didn't really matter. But now my mind is looking at him differently. He is handsome, and somewhat unpredictable which makes him cool. But again, he hates me too. He will never like me back. Ever.

I sat at my house next to my brother Soda. He was ok with me hating Dallas because he didn't want his baby sister dating anyone anyway. He knows Dallas would be my type too. Darry would blow a gasket if he found out I was dating someone, especially Dallas. Soda and I were talking about his day at the DX. I thought about getting a job there, but I knew Darry wouldn't let me. He barely let Soda quit school, he will never let me.

Then Dallas walked in and practically knocked me off the couch. I glared at him angrily. "Couldn't have sat somewhere else?", I asked. "You were in my seat", he shrugged. "I'm not even allowed to sit in my own home. Ridiculus", I said, going into the kitchen. Darry was making dinner. "Darry...", I whined. "Yes Ash?", he asked in the same tone. "Dallas is being an ass again",I complained. Darry shook his head, used to our constant bickering.

He stuck his head in the doorway. "Could you try not tobe an ass Dally?", he asked. "It just happens Darry", he said. Darry shook his head and turned back to me. "I tried", he said. "Cause you tried so hard", I sneered. He shrugged his shoulders and goes back to making food. I sluggishly walked back into the living room and threw myself onto the other couch next to my little brother Pony. "Did you have to get drunk to deal with ugly?", Dally asked.

He took it to far. I was always self concious of how I looked,and he just made me feel worse about myself. I got up, and walked slowly back to my room, holding back the tears til my door was closed. I listened to what they were saying out in the living room. "You took it too far man. She already has a poor self image", Soda said, being the awesome big brother he is. "I don't know why. She's beautiful", I heard Dallas say. What? Why would he say that? He just called me ugly to my face.

"Then why did you just make fun of her?", Pony asked. "Because... because I really like her ok? I don't know how to tell her though", Dallas said. "Well you don't insult a girl you like dude. Just a pointer", Soda said. "Did I just hear that Dallas Winston wants to go with my baby sister?", Darry roared. I smiled a little as I heard Darry chase Dallas out of the house. Maybe I would give him a chance, but man do I love my over protective brothers.