Dallas Imagine

For arrows24

I got ready for bed in the bathroom. Brushed my hair, teeth, etc. Dallas had asked me to stay the night again. He hasn't been right since Johnny passed. I knew I was lucky he was here because he would have done something crazy that night had I not been with him. I finished, then slipped out of the bathroom and waltzed over to Dallas' bed. He was already asleep, so I carefully and quietly slipped into my side of the bed. I slowly fell asleep next to him.

It was psuhing midnight when I was awoken by sobs. They were quiet, but not quiet enough. I turned over to face Dallas, who was crying perfusly. He noticed I was awake and turned over. "I'm sorry I woke you babe. Go back to sleep. I'm fine", he said.

"No, come here", I said, sitting up. He turned back around and took my embrace. He continued to cry, and I held him close. "If you want to talk about it, you can. Whenever and where ever", I told him.

He looked up me. "I had a dream. More like a nightmare. It was the whole night over again, only..only...", he kept getting stuck, more tears coming out. "Only what?", I asked calmly, stroking his hair.

He looked back at me. "Only it wasn't just Johnny that I had lost (Y/N). I lost you too", he said. His tears had stopped, but he was still shaking. "You'll never lose me", I whispered to him. "How could you even still like me (Y/N)?", he asked. "I'm such a crying wimp who can't get over something silly." 

"No, your a man who lost his best friend. You have a right to let your guard down and feel pain. I know how it feels to lose someone too. Its not good", I said. He leaned up and kissed me. "I love you (Y/N)", he said. "I love you too Dally."