Pony Imagine

For Maddiexoxo12

I knew it was dangerous to have a crush on one of my brother's buddies. I knew Two would never allow it to happen. I knew the boy I liked would be in danger of being beating perfusely, but that didn't stop me from falling for Ponyboy. And I was sure he felt the same way with the small flirting he did when Two wasn't around.

One day, I followed my brother to the Curtis house. Anytime I got to hang out with Pony was a good time. Once we got there, Two and I parted ways. He went to talk to Steve and Soda while I went over to Pony and Johnny.  Johnny is the only one who knows i have my tiny crush on Pony, but I knew he wouldnt tell anymore, for mine and his best friends safety.

Two could be pretty bipolar when it came to two things: me and partying. I heard he got in a huge fight with one of his girl friends once because she asked him to go on a date with her and miss one party. Thats probably why she broke up with him. He misses her... But if he went off on someone he loves like that, then what would he do to me if he found out i liked one if his friends?

Pony would get the worst of it. He was the boy crushing on his friends little sister. I feel bad for him if he ever does get the courage to ask me out.

"So (Y/N), want to go to the movies later?", Pony asked. "Sure. What are we seeing?", I asked. "Took long enough", my brother interrupted. We looked at him confused. "What are you mumbling back there Two?", I asked. "I said, it took him long enough", he repeated himself. "Im so confused. What are you talking about?", I asked.

"Well everyone knows you two like each other. Its about time he finally asked you on a date", Two said, a huge grin on his face, knowing he was embarrassing me. "Its not a date Two. We were just going to.." "We could make it a date", Pony said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Really?", i asked. "Yeah. Why not?", he said smiling.

Everyone started cheering and i blew out a sigh of relief. My brother pulled through for me. For once.