Dallas Imagine

"What did you say?", i asked, close to tears. "Im just not interested anymore. We are done, ok?", he said, backing away. "Fine Dallas. But if you suddenly become interested again, see if im available asshole!", i yelled, running towards my house. Was i not pretty anymore? Am i gaining weight? What did i do? Did i do something?

All these questions ran through my mind as i got ready to sleep. I decided crying over my break up wasnt worth it, so i went to bed easily.

Waking up, i felt miserable. I was happy in my relationship. I didnt want to lose him. What i need to do is make him regret losing me. I went over to the Curtis' and hung out with them. I was in a deep conversation with Soda about my breakup. He was the only one who knew. "Thats a real terrible thing to say to someone", he told me. "I know. I dont even know what i did wrong", i said. "Look, i dont think you did anything wrong. I just think that hes an asshole who uses awesome girls like you", he said. "Thanks Soda. I...", i was cut off when the door opened. Dallas walked in. He had a few cuts and a black eye. He was holding something in his hand, but i couldnt make out what it was.

"Hey guys. I need to go. I have to study for some stupid test at school or im gonna bomb it", i said. I quickly walked out the door. "Wait i need to talk to you!", Dallas yelled. "We talked last night. Theres nothing more to say", i said. "No there is. I meant nothing i said last night. I swear", he said. "Its funny how i believe nothing you say", i said. "Its funny how you made that lame excuse to leave in there", he said. "I wasnt lying. I mean, it was a white lie because i can study whenever i want to, but i wanted to study now!", i said. "Take me back", he said bluntly. "No Dallas. Its not that easy", i said. "It is if you said yes", he demanded. "Well you know what. Im not even available anymore", i said. "Yeah like in one night you could find a guy that fast. Who is it?", he asked. "Im going with Soda now?", i said matter of factly. "What?!", he stormed into the house. I followed him. He had grabbed Soda up by the collar of his shirt, cocking his fist back to punch him. "Dallas stop. Im not dating anybody and im definitely not going to date you. You werent interested last night, so im not interested now. Goodbye Dallas", i said. I ran from the house, never looking back.