Dally Imagine

For _WriteLife_

I hate my parents. I hate them so much. They are like a tag team. Im a loner. They take me out. I hate it. They take pleasure in beating on me. They call it "bonus points" if im barely concious or knocked out.

At this point, i am limping. I dont know where im going, but i feel like im going to pass out any second. I sat down and rested against a building. Blood was dripping down the side of my head. My parents decided tonight was a good night to use weapons. Lucky me, I didnt have my blade on me. I was slowly drifting in and out of conciousness when everything went black.

Dallys pov

I was walking to Bucks. I was going to get drunk tonight. I was in a good mood today. Then i caught sight of a girl. Blonde hair. Freckles. Real pretty if she wasnt badly injured. Her face was covered with blood and bruises. The blood was oozing from a cut and dripping down slowly. The bruises were huge. Her arm looked out of place. She had a cut on her waist from the huge blood stain on her shirt. I ran over and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder.

I carried her to Bucks and up to my room. I grabbed the first aid kit Darry gave me and started to fix her up.

Regular pov

I woke up with a terrible headache. I had an ice pack on my head. Wait! I have an icepack on my head! Where am i? I looked around. I was in someones room. I looked down. My waist was wrapped. My head was wrapped. And i had a few bandaids as well. Then i saw the boy in the corner. He had a leather jacket and jeans on. "Hey, where am i?", i asked. He turned around and i noticed he wasnt wearing anything under the jacket. I was staring at his abs then looked back up at his face.

He smirked. "Well cutie, your in my room. You looked pretty bad off, so i thought I'd help ya out. Im pretty sure your arms broken though, so we should get ya to the hospital", he said.

"I dont need a hospital", i spat. "Oh, so your arm is just going to heal on its own?", he asked. "Sure", i said, getting up. "What, no thank you before you leave?", he asked with a smirk. "Nope", i said leaving. I cant believe a cute guy saved me.