First meet

A handsome blonde boy was sitting in a empty class room with his best friend and scrolling his phn while  listening his best friend's whine and crying. Both were in senior year in highschool in arts department.

"Ahh.....tae....why....he did this to me....he broke up with me and treat me like a tissue paper....use and throw....he didn't even give me a reason....i give my virginity to him......and he used me....tae....i hate him....i hate him...i am a stupid boy."

"Here my friend is you right..."

"Huh...aaahhh.....now you are too betraying me" he cried even louder

Taehyung put his hand on his ears. " Aahhh...I betray you...did you ask me before sleeping with that  bastard...huh chim."

Jimin shook his head and pout
"I am not calling you stupid coz you sleep with him...i am calling you stupid coz instead of kicking his ass you are crying and rambling about him...if i were at your place i will make him learn a lesson."

"I can't tae...he is the bestfriend of school's badboy."

"So what"?

"If you are this brave....you make him learn his lesson"

Taehyung gulped "ok...i will...where will he'd be"

"In the cafeteria" but before Taehyung could process jimin was dragging him to cafeteria.

In cafeteria.

Vmin reached at cafeteria

"Umm...chim i think he is not here...let's come another time ok".

"How would you know he is not here...huh...you didn't even know him."

"That's what I am trying to say chim...i didn't even see him ...how would I recognise him."

"Easy...look at that 3rd table on the left...that guy in red jacket that's him." He point at someone and turned tae to himself ."tae i swear to you our friendship ....make me proud." Now Taehyung have to do it....it's the question of his friendship. He take a deep breath and lounch at the certain table and hit his hand on the table to attract every one's attention.

"Hey...you.."

He pointed at the boy with red jacket...that boy got confused.and pointed at himself.

and pointed at himself

"Me..?"

"Yupp...you..now stand up"
And he did with a confused look.

Taehyung pulled his coller.

"You bastard....how dare you play with my friend's feelings...he loved you and ...you just use him and throw him in trash can" he yelled.

Now all the students were looking at them.

Jimin came there running
"T..tae..."

Taehyung looked at him
"What tae..huh... don't stop me jimin he had to learn how to respect another people in relationship."