Namjoon's untold truth part -2

Please ignore the mistakes.

Sometimes some untold truth can ruin all illusion in your mind...sometime you forced to think that your all life is a lie...and this is what was happening to taehyung now.

He smiled when Namjoon mentioned him and his father as two angels but it triggered him too that till now what he was thinking about his identity was not real coz maybe the name was same but Taehyung really didn't knew his own self which had met Namjoon back then coz he didn't really remember how his father was...he only had his one pic which namjoon some times show him.... whenever Taehyung felt down...

Namjoon took Taehyung's hand in his own and caressed his hand with his thumb in soothing circles.

"When i met you first time you were a kind but mischievous kid fully opposite of my introvert personality...but i had a expression that you are too naughty and i realised it's  true when i live with you for few days..."

"You talk nonstop...always followed me like shadow...always calling me joonie hyung...joonie hyung.. wherever i go..." Namjoon chuckled a little at old memories.

"I told everything to your father that i am from ilsaan....my mother died and then my stepfather mistakenly lost me here...tsk...i was too naive like my mom...at that time i thought my step father was saint and mistakenly he forgot me here....like mother like son...i told your father my father's name and my mother's name.....it took sometime to your father search about my family background because i really didn't remember many things about my home...but eventually he dig all in.....he was very hesitant when he told me about my stepfather's true intentions towards me and my mother....first i didn't believe him coz in my eyes my stepfather was good man who loves and care for my mother with his heart...but when your shows me his pics with his wife and son...living happily in my home....my heart shattered in pieces...how could someone low himself for money...but the next thing what your father said it scared me to the core...my stepfather was the rival of your father's boss...Aka mafia king Jeon junghoon and he was searching for me....becoz my body didn't got found that's why he can't claimed my property properly....and if till i didn't get to 21 years i didn't got found my whole property would go to the govt and he will be imprisoned....my mother add a clause in her testament that nobody except me can't claimed my property and business...my stepfather is only a care taker...and after i will reach 21 i will get every penny of parents."

"His dogs were searching for me everywhere at that time when i was living in your house safely....then your father and his boss decided to send me out of country till I don't get at my adulthood...coz they wanted to protect me ....my stepfather can't think in his dreams that i will be abroads when his men's were searching in busan's streets...your father was a smart man but he felt me like my father so after asking him...i started to call him appa like you...he was feeling so happy when i first time call him that...after living with you some months appa send me abroads at some relatives of his...telling them that i am his son and my life is in danger...his relatives take care of me like their own child...and sometimes appa too come to that place to meet....he always talk about you...and your life...and your friends and boyfriend...one day he called me and tell me you got engaged to your boyfriend...he was too much happy....i was happy too but you were only 17 at that time...so i think you are younger for marriage and responsibilities....but he assured me that...you and your boyfriend grew up together and he believed that he is the one for you....and he will always take care of you...and will always protect you....he said he trusts him with you...and on his words i trust the most..and said that you are not getting married now you both wants to get married after you both will be settled...that engagement was only a promise which you both give to eachother....i didn't knew your boyfriend and had never met him...but after talking to appa i too got assured that he was the one for you...."

"I and appa often talk about you but we never contacted eachother coz appa didn't want any complications for me...maybe you tell someone about me becouse of your talkative nature.....you didn't see me for almost 10 years but immediately recognised me when i come back from abroad....you engulfed me in a bone crushing hug....you were too happy to see me.....first you were angry with me that i didn't contacted you directly...you always got my messages through appa...then you forgave me coz you are the sweetest...then you talked about you and your boyfriend...how do you two met...how he care for you...how much he loves you...how do you both got engaged after he proposed to you..you seemed so much in love...."

"That's the reason when i met jungkook first time in your college canteen i didn't like him coz i knew you already loved someone and was already promised to be with someone..." He sigh..

"But i didn't knew what fate had in your future...that day when i come back from out of country you spend whole day with me and next day we decided that you will introduce me and your fiancee properly...and we will go to his house to surprise him...but..."

___________________

Thankyou for reading

See I kept my promise i updated sooner than usual.

Please show love and support.

Please comment and vote.

Love you all ❤️😚❤️❤️