Dilemma

Please ignore the mistakes

Sometimes human didn't know what fate has decided for them but sometimes it's the person who are involved in our live coz some melodrama for other person.(sigh)

"Hyung.... Honestly tell me you are behind this chaos....right..?"

Taehyung was walking through the square to the porch when he heard Jungkook's high-pitched voice coming from his office.like he was scolding someone.

"You are misunderstanding jungkook....i didn't did anything....it's his own decision...how can I sway him...you know how he was...he do the thing on his own will..." Namjoon was saying it like explaining something...

"Is he scolding my hyung..??" Taehyung thought and lean on the office door...he know it's a bad habit but ehh..he got curious...not anyone can interrogate or scold his hyung...and certainly not jungkook....he respects his hyung too much...living with him for three months and being friends with him for some times.. Taehyung got to know that jungkook is like a coconut hard on the outside and soft from heart and he observed how he talk to his hyung...he always soft spoke to him...and respects him like a elder..so...why today jungkook was talking to his hyung in high voice...there's got to be something....

"Don't try to fool me hyung...i know you asked yoongi for his contact number..." Jungkook said frustrated.

"It's not what you think kook...i just wanted to ask him about his health...how is he now...or how much recovery he did..." Namjoon explained..

"Is that so...then why didn't you asked me for his number...he is my father after all "

"Well...umm...i ...i think...i mean....you are always busy i don't wanted to bother you that's why.." Namjoon took a breath of relax...like His theft was about to be caught.

Jungkook grit his teeth "oh really if you didn't tell him about mine and Taehyung's fake marriage then why he suddenly drop the bomb..."

"I don't know...why won't you ask your father yourself.... afterall he is your father...and i don't know what a big fuss...if he wanted to come here in Korea..." Namjoon shrugged but their both talk got interrupted when suddenly a exited Taehyung barged in..

"What !! Uncle is coming here..." He had spark in his eyes...younger was really fond of older male...he was like a father figure to him...

"Tae...what are you doing here ..were you eavesdropping..." Jungkook asked dumbfounded ..

"Eehh" Taehyung shrugged "but tell me uncle is really coming...?"

"Yes..." Jungkook answered him in a dull voice.

And on the other hand Namjoon was feeling relieved after Taehyung's intrusion coz after it jungkook's focus from namjoon shifted....and he run for a escape "you two talk...i got a message from Jin hyung...he is waiting for me on entrance we are going on a date.."

"D..d..date..?" Now it's Taehyung who was dumbfounded..

Namjoon blush a little "yes...we are dating..."

Taehyung widen his eyes "really you found my brother in law and didn't tell me about it...it's not fair hyung..." Taehyung whined...but namjoon smile a little

" I will tell you everything later...now i am being late and you have a matter too..." Namjoon sign at jungkook who was in his thoughts..

"Okay...enjoy your date hyung...i will ask you for details later..." And both of the brother bid their goodbye..

"Now tell me why are you seems so gloomy after hearing that your father is coming to meet you..." Taehyung asked jungkook taking a seat infront of him across the work table..

Jungkook sigh..."My father said...he wanted to meet all of us before his operation...he said he didn't knew if he will able to meet us again or not... that's why he is coming to stay with us for 2 months...coz his operation if after 3 months..."

"I can understand his worries...before his operation he wants to confirm that everything is fine here...so if anything went south in his operation he can leave you at peace....it's very normal him to think like that....he is parent afterall...a parent's worry didn't die after their soul left their body...i can't blame him to meet you and see you happy before his operation..." Taehyung explain and jungkook nodded his head..

"I know it Taehyung but you are not acknowledging elephant in the room..."

"What....you are hiding elephant in this room...where..how..?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded...and jungkook looked at him with a done face...

"There's no elephant in this room....it's a metaphor for like we have to handle a problem if he come to live here..." Jungkook explained and Taehyung make a 'O' shape face..

"Then why didn't you said like this... what's with the elephant and metaphor...you got a bad influence of Namjoon hyung....

Jungkook shake his head at other's dumb antics..

"Okay....i understand....so what problem we face if uncle come here....does we don't have enough room for his stay..." Taehyung was still confused..

"Taehyung why are you not understanding...in his eyes...we are married in real...not just in papers....if he come here to live we have to pretend to be live like married couple....and sleep in the same bed..." Now it's Taehyung's turn to panic..

"Wh..what....why...i mean...i can't sleep with you...." Taehyung said in a breath...

"Thankyou for stating it.." jungkook said in mocking tone..

"What if we tell him the truth..it will solve this problem and I know he will understand and everything will be fine in some days...right.." Taehyung asked and jungkook shook his head..

"You are not understanding Taehyung he is a heart patient...for his surgery he needs his vitals to be stable...otherwise surgery can't be performed...and if we tell him the truth...its a high chances it will rise his blood pressure or it's not guaranteed that he will not had any episode...." Jungkook said in calm voice....

Taehyung's heart sink after listening that... certainly he didn't wants his uncle to suffer his cute lovely uncle doesn't deserve this...

"So...when's he coming " he asked so that he can think for some solution but..

"Tomorrow evening" jungkook's answer put water on his thought....hmmm....now what will he do....he is in a dilemma now ....how he will got out from this situation....

______________

Thankyou for reading..

Please vote and comment

Love you all 😘😘😘

Take care..