Devour you ® 18+

Hi there....i know I am too late but...i was sick and then I got busy...then my phone  broke....with so much difficulty I have regained my account....it was a chaos....but finally I am back...sorry for inconvenience...so now that I am back please enjoy.

This chapter contains Nsfw content so if you are under 18 please skip this chapter...

Please ignore the mistakes.

Without blinking a eye Taekook was looking in eachother's eyes...but their gaze was not soft...it had fire in it....full of desire....lust...

Taehyung lean at jungkook...but it was jungkook who close the distance between them and kiss him first.....a smile was adoring on both of the lovers lips....while kissing....

They know...they love each other like crazy....but the feeling of staying in love is too mutual.....

After kissing a while Taehyung cut the kiss by biting jungkook softly....

Jungkook smirked when Taehyung laugh a little after biting his lips....

"You are asking for trouble...."

"Maybe.....hmmm....maybe I like trouble...."

Jungkook lean on Taehyung's nape and started to kiss it...giving soft peck making Taehyung a little ticklish...

"Don't provoke me....i will devour you like....my favourite meal...."

"Ain't i your favourite meal..." Taehyung teased him...

"Yes you are..." Jungkook said licking his upper lips....

Jungkook untied his dress from back.....and started to give butterfly kisses on his chest area....sucking and biting on it..... Taehyung hissed a little when jungkook bite him but moan after when he licked him....

Really jungkook is in mood of eating him up.... literally....

jungkook striped Taehyung from top.....while kissing him all over....making Taehyung crazy....

Jungkook took his nipples between his finger....rubbing them gently...making Taehyung roll his eyes in pleasure...

"Jungkook some more...."

Taehyung was looking breathtaking to jungkook...swollen lips.... messy hair....red spots adoring his nape and chest indicating that Taehyung belongs to him....only him....eyes full of want and desire....at this time no one is sexy then Taehyung....

And jungkook was no different....hanging a thin thread of self control....ready to eat Taehyung....lustful eyes....lips as swollen as Taehyung....wanting more in this situation.....gosh Taehyung is making him crazy....he always knew that.... Taehyung can make him crazy....but never he thought that Taehyung can make him forget himself.....how much he love Taehyung.....that other can even ask him to do anything at this moment and crazy in love jungkook will do it without asking or thinking....

Jungkook was in his thoughts when Taehyung snap at him..."focus on me.... darling...." Taehyung said stripping him from top...

"My all focus is on only you...." Jungkook said smiling..

"You can't escape from anything...with just a smile...your adorable smile..." Taehyung said being fake angry...

"Oh really then can escape....like that..." Jungkook said and started to suck Taehyung's one nipple and caressing other...

"Ahh....yeah...that will do..." Taehyung said while moaning...

Jungkook suck it untill it got swollen....and then took other in his mouth sucking and slurping it too....

Taehyung was in immense pleasure....and only jungkook can make him this needy....

Kissing eachother's while body and moaning softly both of them stripped eachother.....

Taehyung got shy when jungkook looked at him top to bottom while biting his lower lip...

"Don't behave like a pervert...."

"But I am a pervert.... pervert for you...." Jungkook said changing there position making Taehyung laying beneath him....

"And now you are trapped by this pervert...."

"You are not that innocent mr. Jeon that everyone thinks...." Taehyung smirked.

"No I am not....and you will find one by one how cunning I am..." Jungkook said sliding his one finger soaked in lube... Taehyung's heart....

Biting his lips....in impatience jungkook was preparing Taehyung to take him....he wanted to slide himself in him but knowing it will be difficult for Taehyung jungkook was resisting...

Taehyung moan loud when jungkook touch his prostate....a jolt go through his body when jungkook press it...

"Aah...yes...right there...." Taehyung said making jungkook losing his patience.

"Do you know how lewd you are looking...."

"Then punish me....punish me with your rod daddy..." Taehyung said and jungkook almost cummed at his seductive voice....

"Gosh you will be death of me baby..." jungkook thrust himself in him...making Taehyung crazy....moaning in little bit pain...

"I will punish you surreal...." Jungkook start thirsting in him grunting...and hissing at Taehyung's heat...

They both were hot from the atmosphere...but their bodies were working with eachother perfectly....

Both of the lovers enjoying themselves moaning and grunting....lust clouded in their mind....

"Aah.... jungkook slow dow...ahh.."

"Why....agh.... didn't you say...you want to be ..ahh... punished by my rod....now why are you resisting baby..." Jungkook thirst more powerful...and fast...

"Koo....i will....co..."

"Then cumm for me darling....but i will not stop until I will eat my meal properly....and till now I am not half way through...." Jungkook said making Taehyung widen his eyes...

"No...no you can't...aagh..." Taehyung started to retreat and tried to escape but jungkook grab him from his leg and penetrate him with force...

"Now you can't escape baby...you have woken up a beast....now you have to Calm him...."jungkook started to increase his speed...making Taehyung cumm...but that beast is nowhere to stop...it was truth when jungkook said today he will devour Taehyung....

Next day..

Early in the morning jungkook was smiling fondly looking at Taehyung who was sleeping beside him covered in white sheets cuddling with him.... every bite spot on Taehyung giving by him was making him proud at himself... because at the end Taehyung is his now....not only his body...now his heart and mind was also captured by jungkook....

Jungkook was in his thoughts when his phone started to ring it was yoongi.... Taehyung started to squirm in his sleep...so without disturbing him jungkook attend the call....and whispered a hello...

"Jungkook are you ok...did you catch cold..." Yoongi teased..

"Don't be coy...my husband is sleeping peacefully and I don't want to disturb him first thing in the morning..." Jungkook said being annoyed..

"Oohh..."

"Now tell me what you want in this early morning..."

"Ummm...yes...uh...jungkook I think we got a lead...."

______________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰💟