Pretend

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏

A/n pov :

Taehyung was feeling bored in his bedroom but yesterday was fun after a long time he had fun with his soulmate....he watched his soulmate's wedding album and video with the love of his life....he was looking gorgeous and happy...jimin told him that everything was in the wedding arrangements were his choice.... flowers.. decoration...dress.. including groom...not like his wedding where only a piece of a paper attached him to a person he despite... Taehyung sigh he closed his eyes but seems like rest is not in his fate today...someone knocked his door.

Taehyung found a hesitated Meena on his door.

"Yes Meena you want something"

"Ummm...sir...mr. Jeon asked me to ask you if you have some minutes to spare him...he wanted to come in your room."

Taehyung watched him confused "he asked for what ?"...why he need my permission to come in my room " but Taehyung immediately acknowledge that jungkook never come to his room.. except that first day when he came to collect his things and Taehyung got angry at him for that...

"Oh..ok tell him that i can meet up with him."

Meena nodded and left from there but after her departure Taehyung realise that he and his room is a mess he widen his eyes and Started cleaning the room quickly but suddenly again there was a knock on the door.

"Taehyung... Taehyung can I come in " jungkook asked from other side of the door.

Taehyung widen his eyes "oh shoot" he shoves all that stuff under the bed and said "yeah come in" and quickly sat on the bed like nothing happened.

Jungkook came in the room but farrowed his eyebrows in confusion "Taehyung why are you breathing heavily like you ran a marathon"

"Who..me..no..no...nothing" he point at himself "it's nothing...leave it tell me why are you here....i mean you wanted to meet me for... "

Jungkook smiled sadly and sat at the corner of the bed " how are you feeling now Taehyung...are you good or having some problems " his voice has a softness which Taehyung never thought will encounter.

"I am fine jungkook...you don't have to pretend like you care" Taehyung's harsh words feel like a slap on jungkook's face " you are right tae i don't care...but i am guilty... because of me you get in that situation...i just wanted to apologise at that unfortunate event....i am sorry.....i was not able to protect you...i am sorry..." Somehow jungkook's words felt genuine to Taehyung...like it's all is not for only pretend he was genuinely worried about him...he felt bad for jungkook.

"It's okay...you don't have to apologise...and yoongi hyung came at right time...so i am alright now."

Jungkook again smile sad "okay....i just wanted to know that...sorry i took your time...i should be going you should rest..." He was about to go when Taehyung grabbed his hand "jungkook who was that man who tried to kill me...i know you know something about that jungkook....if you are feeling guilty enough so tell me who attacked me that day.."

Jungkook turned his head to his side and softly freed his hands from Taehyung's grasp "he was just my business rival tae....he must got to know about you...so i think to take revenge on me he tried to make me loose through you...i will handle it on my own you don't have get worry about that...you just take rest...and Don't think about that...who tried to harm you, will definitely reach to his rightful end." Jungkook had fire in his eyes like he will burn everything...just for a minute Taehyung got scared from his eyes...

After some days.

Taehyung was drying his hair with towel when one of his earrings got Got stuck in the towel and fell somewhere.... Taehyung tried to find it on the floor but it was not there....then To find earrings he tucked under the bed fortunately earrings was there but it was far from his reach...so Taehyung brought a broom from somewhere and started trying to get the earring out but something was stopping him like some box so Taehyung take out that box too  with the earring....

"Oohh...what we have here....some type of mystery box....maybe That idiot mafia must be keeping gold or diamonds in it...but it will be known only by opening it...boot...should I open it? It seems personal........i think i should open it coz in on papers but i am his husband so i a have right on his everything....like on his money or assets...hehe.." Taehyung smiled like an idiot or try to open it...but it had a number lock on it... Taehyung tried so many number combination but it didn't opened up... He got upset...then a idea popped up on his brain...he called jimin..." Chim do you know what is jungkook's birth date"

"Hmm hello to you too my alien...and yeah i know when is your husband's birthday every year yoongi buy a cake for him and we both greet him happy birthday so...yeah i know"

"Don't eat my brain just tell me "

Jimin sigh "it's 1 September..why do you want to throw a party for him.." Taehyung didn't listen to his talk.

"Okay bye i will talk to you later....later babes..." And he cut the call...on the other hand jimin again sigh "my alien...hmph"

Taehyung had mischievousness in his eyes..."now where will you go my gold and diamonds...i will open you up...ha ha ha.....why i am sounding like a old time movie villan."

Taehyung shrugged his thoughts and again started to open up the box it had 4 number combination so he tried 0109 but still it didn't opened..

"Hmph...still it didn't open...aaghh...i am frustrated...maybe i should....maybe...it's not his birthday...maybe someone else's but whose...maybe...it's...no..no..that can't be...but it's not a loss to try it right...it will not work surely but there is no harm in it too..." Taehyung made his mind and press a number combination and he hears a click the box opened up... Taehyung widen his eyes he can't believe it....it was his birth date...the lock combination was 3012..

With a shaking hand he opened up the box but the number lock combination was not the last surprise for him...his heart started beat fast after he watch what's in it......

"But how....?"

__________________

How are you my lovely readers...sorry for delay some of you were asking for update so....

Please tell me about the chapter

Please comment and vote.

Love you all..❤️❤️❤️