Enemy

Jimin shook his head "he always knew about it tae... actually he is the one who sent you there...that man was not my uncle...he was jungkook's uncle."

Taehyung got shocked after listening that he turned his head to jungkook in the search of some explanation but he didn't find any.

"Enough jimin you spoked enough....now you can leave.." jungkook stopped jimin to speak anything further.

"Don't you dare to stop him...i want to know the truth...what are you all hiding from me..tell me " he grab jungkook's coller but other just jerk his hand.

"You didn't need to know...just bare with all this for one year then you will be a free soul like before...and no one will be bother you again." Jungkook said with a glint of sadness...he was looking like a rock from outside but inside he was weak.

"And you all thankyou for attending our wedding...now you all can leave.." jungkook said and a sobbing jimin and sope left from there.

"Meena..." Jungkook call his maid.

"Yes..sir " a maid came.

"Take mr.Jeon Taehyung to his room." Maid nodded her head.

Jeon Taehyung it felt like a sharp slap on his cheek to Taehyung but he gulped his anger and follow the maid to his room.

Taehyung was enter in his new bedroom.. it was all of his liking.
Bright colours wall a combination of his favourite colour purple and light green.

Furniture was modern and sober just like he always liked.

And in the corner some white lily flowers was in a vase....(beautiful) Taehyung thought.

He went near the vase and touched the fragile flowers."I wish my life was also like these flowers.....Small but beautiful..."  He sigh " i never thought my life would turned out like this...i never thought i will live my life like it's borrowed from someone...and that someone is ruining my life for his pleasure..."

His eyes got red at the thought of jungkook " i swear jungkook i never let you fulfill your disgusted wish from me....i hate you jungkook ..... I hate you."

Taehyung got in bathroom and take a long shower to cool down his head after that he slept.

His sleep got disturbed when he heard unlocking sound of his door...he was asleep but his mind was alert.

He got up in haste..his eyes widen when jungkook entered in his room. " Oh so he want to celebrate his wedding night... scoundrel" Taehyung thought and cover himself fully in duvet.

Jungkook's eyes smile at other's action...he shook his head..and proceed to enter in the room.

"Just stay there...i know your intentions are not pure....you don't know i learn karate in America...i can give you a hand chop...and you will be faint." Taehyung said scaredy.

Jungkook chuckled in amusement and came towards him.."really " Taehyung nodded his head ...jungkook lean at other's ear "i dare you...do it."

Taehyung gulped at the intimacy.

He pushed Jungkook harshly but i went in vain when other didn't budge a inch " oh gosh how strong he is...oh god Taehyung it's not the time to praise enemy...you idiot.." he shook his head.

Jungkook pull back..."why...what happened...where is your hand chop now.." he laughed.

Taehyung looked at him in rage.

"I know what are your intentions...you filthy man...but remember this...maybe you can force yourself on my body...but i will never love you."

Jungkook gritted his teeth "i know"