Wishes

Please ignore the mistakes.

Taehyung eaten his breakfast with a absent mind coz in his mind a certain bunny was running through.

"Tae...what are you thinking about....why are you so silent..." Big Jeon said attracting younger's attention to himself.

"Oh no nothing uncle...i was just thinking doesn't jungkook wanted to eat breakfast.." Taehyung asked absent minded

Big Jeon smiled at little at him..."if you are that concern about him eating breakfast...so why shouldn't you take his breakfast to him.." big Jeon said and Taehyung's eyes light up..

"Should I.." Taehyung asked being exited..

"Ofcourse...you should he is your husband...if you shouldn't take care of him...who else gonna do that.." big Jeon said .

Taehyung serve breakfast in plate and went to jungkook's home office...

He knocked on his office door and received a come in from inside...

He went in and saw a certain mafia is sitting in his chair neck bended on the chair with closed eyes...

"I thought you had work that's why you are skipping breakfast and here you are slacking off...wow.." Taehyung said in mocking tone..

Jungkook open up his eyes hearing Taehyung's voice..

"Umm..tae...what are you doing here...?" Jungkook asked in shock...seeing plate full of good in other's hand... because he never thought Taehyung would bring him food.

"Are you blind or what...can't you see I bring breakfast for you...so you don't starve to death.." Taehyung said and put plate on table "now come eat it...before it get cold.."

Jungkook didn't know how to react now because from whom he wanted to escape...he came here to find him in his escape...he was the main reason jungkook was avoiding breakfast...

Jungkook clear his throat "tae...leave it here..i will eat it later...you can go now..." But before Taehyung could say something they both heard a knock on the door..

"Sir....Mr. Kim namjoon and mr. Kim soekjin is here...and they wanted to meet you..." Meena said

"Ok I am coming..." Jungkook replied..but meena didn't leave..

"You wanted to say anything else..." Taehyung asked her

"Umm...sir mr. Namjoon is...umm..i think he is angry on something.." Meena said making jungkook gulp hard... because Jungkook knew why Namjoon is angry..

After meena left...

"I think Namjoon hyung got to know about yesterday's incident.." Taehyung said and jungkook nodded his head lightly..

In the living room..Namjin and and yoonmin was sitting with big Jeon...

Namjoon was in anger and yoongi..big Jeon...and jin was trying to calm him down..

"How can that happen with all this security and all... jungkook had promised me that he will not let anything happened to Taehyung... that's why i leave him here with him..." Namjoon said..

"Otherwise what... you will take him with you...get in your senses Namjoon... Taehyung is jungkook's husband now...you can't take him away like that..." Yoongi tried to make him understand..

"I can because...i am still his guardian..." Namjoon said..

"What guardian...he is an adult...you can't decide for him..." Soekjin said and Namjoon fake glared at him..

"Let Taehyung and jungkook cone then we talk about it" big Jeon said but just then Taekook came in living room.

Taehyung smiled after seeing Namjoon there and hugged him..

"How are you hyung...?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon shook his head..

"This what i should I ask you...how are you...are you fine...?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded his head in agreement..

"Yes I am absolutely fine see.." Taehyung said while twirling around...

And Namjoon went on some ease seeing his brother fine...

"Come tae..pack your stuff..i came here to take you.." Namjoon said making Taehyung confused and jungkook restless who was not able to meet eyes with namjoon.

"Take me? Where hyung..." Taehyung asked in confusion..

"With me...in my home..." Namjoon answered..

"Your home...but why hyung...i am alright here..." Taehyung replied and Namjoon shook his head..

"No you are not fine here baby...you are not safe here...he can't able to save you from that perverted psycho...he promised me that he will take care of you...but he failed...now I don't believe him...that he can protect you.." Namjoon said eyeing jungkook..who had his head hung low till now..

"How can you say that hyung...he did everything in his power to protect me...how can you say you don't believe him now..." Taehyung got offended hearing namjoon blaming jungkook for everything..

"You are not understanding baby...you are not safe here...come with me .hyung will protect you...like i always does..." Namjoon said and Taehyung shook his head in disagreement..

"No I will not go anywhere with you hyung....i am safe here... everyone here is ready for killed or kill someone to protect me... specially jungkook...you said you don't believe jungkook now...but i believe him...he can't let anything happened to me...he took care of me untill now..and I am sure he will do that from today forward too..." Taehyung said with confidence..

Jungkook's heart thumping loud hearing Taehyung saying that...he raised his head and saw Taehyung fighting for him against his brother...he never thought Taehyung would do that for him...

"You are not understanding baby.. please.." namjoon tried to make Taehyung understand

But..

"I will not go anywhere hyung...i will live here with jungkook....it's my home...and they all are my family...who loves me...i can't leave them...just because of some lunatic....i will not go with you and it's my wish...that you had to fulfill...and don't say anything like this for jungkook again..he is my husband and I can't hear anything bad about him..." Taehyung said making everyone gasped there and making jungkook widen his eyes in shock...

"Did I heard it right..." Yoongi whispered in jimin's ear who nodded his head in same shocked expression...

"This is home hyung i will not go anywhere leaving it...if you are that concern of me you should stay here...with me but I ain't gonna leave my home...i am not some coward to leave my home because of a mere madman.." Taehyung said and big Jeon smiled wide at him.

"This is what i expect from you Taehyung...you fulfilled my expectations" big Jeon thought...with a smile he can see a new light in Taehyung's eyes...a new kind of spark...

________________

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote and comment

Love you all 💟💟💟😘😘