what you desire for

Please ignore the mistakes...

Today is very emotional day in Jeon mansion...after spending two month with their family hig Jeon is going back to have his surgery....

Every one came to see him off.... every one was there yoonmin... Namjin... Taekook...and j hope...

everyone's eyes were a little moist...saying elder a good bye...they didn't realize how the days passed by with the elder with happiness...all will miss him and his savage and mischievous persona....

Adoring a sweet sad smile and some unshed tears big Jeon was hugging vmin...who were crying to say good bye to big Jeon...

"Please stay some more boyfriend...." Jimin said with some sniffing.....making big Jeon chuckled a little...

"I will go with you too...i will take care of you there..." Taehyung said and big Jeon shook his head while holding his face in his palms...

He kissed his forehead.."why are you all worrying i am fine totally fine....and what happened to me....i am strong as stone....if you want to be worried about....worry about them..." Big Jeon said pointing jungkook and yoongi who farrowed their eyebrows....but big Jeon sign them to play along so they nodded a little...

"Us...what happened to us...?" Yoonkook asked

"You are both getting old before time...see how thin your muscles are no doubt I am not having a grandchild" big Jeon said and vmin got shy...

"You both listen to me...when I come back...i want to hear a good news from both of you...and take care of my both boyfriends here...if I hear any complaints from them about you both...you both will be in trouble ok...." Big Jeon said and yoon kook nodded with sigh...

"See now I have scolded them they will take care of you both in my absence....now my darling babies give your boyfriend a good bye kiss..." Big Jeon said and vmin peck his cheek shyly...

"Perfect...ah..."

Yoonkook came back at night after sending off big Jeon from airport...today was so mentally exhausted....but it's good that big Jeon will not be alone there...one of his friend volunteer to accompany him...

Yoonkook was going to their room when yoongi remember something...

"Jungkook uncle said he send you a file online....he said we should investigate it...maybe we get some clue...." Yoongi said and jungkook nodded his head...

"Yes dad mentioned it...he said his friend gave him a tip about something....maybe we should give it a try...come in my room my laptop is there we should check it out...." Jungkook said and yoongi and him headed to his room...

When both of them entered the room, it was dark....

"Why light is off..." Yoongi whispered.

"Maybe Taehyung already asleep..." Jungkook said while switching the light on...

Both yoonkook widen their eyes and their mouth hung open after seeing the scence infront of them...

In all his sexy glorious persona.... Taehyung was half laying on the bed in a sexy pose wearing a lacy night gown.....

In the chaos, Jungkook quickly hide Yoongi's eyes with his hands.

After seeing yoongi with jungkook Taehyung screamed and cover himself till head with the blanket..

"I didn't see anything i swear..." Yoongi said

"I will talk to you later...you should go now..." Jungkook said and yoongi nodded his head still covering his eyes...

"I should.....i really should..." Yoongi said and left from there quickly...

After he left jungkook lock the door and sigh...

He sit on the bed near Taehyung....and tried to make Taehyung uncover himself...who jerked him in embarrassment...

"Tae...tae... please...come out.." he sigh but Taehyung didn't...

"Baby... please...i want to see you please...you know today's day was so exhausted so why are you troubling me more...please listen to me and come out of the blanket..." Jungkook said and Taehyung uncover his face...he had a adorable pout on his face...

Jungkook smiled a little..."show me what are you wearing..." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head...

Jungkook tried to uncover him by himself...but Taehyung didn't let him...

"Uhu...don't..." Taehyung's pout got deeper

"If you don't want me to see you then why did you wear that..." Jungkook teases him..

Taehyung glared at him with a pout..."i wear it for you ofcourse but...why did you bring that cat in here...." Taehyung said and jungkook held both his ears for apologizing him..

"Sorry love...i totally forget that...it's not only my room.....now i live with my beautiful lover here...so sorry I will not do this mistake again....and i quickly cover his eyes....and I was standing infront of him...and because I am taller than him...he can't able to see anything..." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt some ease...

"Really....You are saying truth..." Taehyung said still pouting and jungkook nodded his head...and tick in his mind to make sure never take someone else in their room again...now it's their privacy.....no one had any right to see that...not even his friends....he had a long way to discover now....

"Really....now show me....i am loosing my patience now..." Jungkook said slowly slowly take off the blanket from Taehyung....who blushed a little...

Jungkook felt like his breath stopped and he couldn't able to move or think his heart couldn't able to take so much beauty

White lacy dress on Taehyung was giving all the view of Taehyung's curvy and plumpy figure....all the right curve and cut on the right places....

Jungkook was too immerse too see a beauty infront of him that he forget to blink...and Taehyung was melting under his gaze out of embarrassment....

"You didn't like it...i could change it..." Taehyung said and jungkook shook his head instantly...

"NO....ahem...i mean...no..it's fine...i mean it's beautiful....i mean you are looking beautiful...." Jungkook said in a hurry...

Taehyung looked at jungkook...."isn't it you desire for...." Taehyung asked looking in his eyes...

Taehyung touch jungkook's cheek tenderly who closed his eyes...."no....you are the most desirable thing I want....but looking you in that dress...all ready for me to devour you..." Jungkook open up his eyes..."now you are making more greedy...."

____________

I know I am late but....

Please vote and comment...

Thankyou for reading

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️