Meant to be

Please ignore the mistake.

"jungkook...now I want your answer...tell me your decision...i am ready to hear that..."

Jungkook's heart raced fast...he blinked at Taehyung to understand what other had said..

On the other hand Taehyung was inpatient..he was continuously Staring at jungkook for an answer..

Jungkook hung his head low.."i am sorry Taehyung....i have made my mind... whenever we get involved with eachother...it doesn't end well...and we both get hurt...i don't want this to happen again...i think this is a sign from God to tell us that...we are not meant to be...and I am happy and satisfied that we are friends...i don't wanted to loose you as a friend again...for a wishful thinking...i had accepted that we can never be together in a romantic relationship...never it's time right or circumstances...so i think we should let go this matter here....." Jungkook said and Taehyung fail to realised what he said he blink at him like a fool...

Jungkook raised his head and look at Taehyung "you should be tired...you should rest...i have some work in office...i will come later..." Jungkook said and left room leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

Next morning jungkook was in his room when Meena came and tell him that big Jeon is asking for him...

He reached at dining table where Namjin and big Jeon was there..."you called me dad..?" Jungkook said and big Jeon sign him to take a seat...

"Jungkook i have observed that you are doing too much work nowadays...that you don't give time to your family... specially Taehyung....he is your husband...your responsibility...you should take care of him...you know nowadays...he looks absent minded most of the time....he didn't look like that happy...don't you think you should give him some of your time and attention...work can wait but relationships don't...if it breaks...it leave a deep mark...don't loose what you can't afford to loose...you can earn money whenever you want....but love is an exception..." Big Jeon scolded him and jungkook nodded his head...

Suddenly Taehyung came from his room sat beside him...and kiss him on the cheek..

"Morning koo.... morning uncle...good morning hyung..." He wished everyone and jungkook got shocked what have done Taehyung did...

He looked at Taehyung in confusion...who smiled and winked at him...making him more confused..

"Oh someone is in a good mood.." Jin teased him and Taehyung sigh heavily..

"Usually a nice person got happy when he see his spouse after a long time... right jungkook..." Taehyung said mocking jungkook..."what i do my husband is that busy..." He sigh again making jungkook widen his eyes and big Jeon more angry...

"Don't you worry darling...i have already scolded him on your behalf..." Big Jeon said making Taehyung's eyes sparked a little..

"It means he will come in room at time and sleep in it.." Taehyung pout and big Jeon widen his eyes...

"You are sleeping in your room nowadays..." He asked jungkook but Taehyung shook his head..

"No uncle...he is too busy nowadays...he is sleeping in office..." Taehyung said being whole innocent..

"What I am hearing jungkook...i don't expect this from you...taking your married life for granted for work...i have always told you family come first...even then...

"Dad it's not like that..." Jungkook tried to say something but Taehyung interrupted..

"Let it go uncle...i don't mind...maybe I am not that important to him.." Taehyung said and hung his head low...

Big Jeon got more angry.."listen you little brat..i am giving you this last chance...learn to behave like a good husband...what kind of husband leave his husband alone at night...you punk...if I hear one more complaint about you...it will not be good for you...and Taehyung darling if he come late again and spend his nights somewhere else you tell me...i will tight his screw..." Big Jeon said and Taehyung nodded his head...like a obedient kid he is..

After breakfast jungkook sign Taehyung to meet him in their room...

Taehyung open the room and dragged by jungkook in a corner..

"What are you trying to do...you said you wanted to hear my answer....so i told you that...so why are you behaving like that....why are you creating a drama infront of dad..." Jungkook asked Taehyung in confusion..

Who pout.."what I did...i told uncle Jeon truth..." Taehyung said with innocence...

"Oh for god sake quit your drama..." Jungkook said frustrated..

Taehyung sigh..."okay...you wanted to listen the reason right...so my reason is same as last night....i love you...and I want you..." Taehyung said with a shrug..

"But i told you my reasons...and you said you will listen it..." Jungkook said..

"To hell with your childish reasons...you love me and i love you...what left then...and I said i will listen it...i didn't said i will be agree with that...you said whenever we get involved with eachother it never ends right....right... that's why you think we are not meant to be...i didn't see a foolish person like you jungkook....you never think we get involved with eachother again and again because we are made for eachother and we will get involved with eachother untill it will be happy ending...it's all plan of his... that's why we are meeting eachother again and again....you told me your decision...but you didn't listen mine...i am not going to give...untill I get what I want...i am not that easy jungkook....i am Kim Taehyung...i achieve what I want...and I want you...so it's your chance to run away if you want coz I will not let you otherwise....i will play my all cards to make you mine....so fasten your seatbelt mr. Jeon coz your ride is about to start...now I will see how much you can resist... fighting mr. Jeon...' Taehyung said with a smirk...

____________

Thankyou for reading

Please ignore the mistakes

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰🥰