Intense danger

Please ignore the mistakes.

Taehyung was overwhelmed he didn't knew what he was feeling....he was sad for jungkook...he was mad on destiny and circumstances which make them end up like that....maybe if it didn't happened...he was still remember all the memories jungkook was trying tell him...

Jungkook continued but he hesitated to talk further....he looked at Namjoon who nodded his head to tell Taehyung everything....

"I was already upset about your mental condition but then i got know that you have secret admirer....first i thought maybe someone had a mere crush on you....but my heart was feeling uneasy about it....so....try to find about it....but...i was shocked that it was not a mere admirer...it was a stalker.... sometimes i felt a shadow near you....like someone is watching you....it triggered my possessiveness for you.....i tried to find that person....he was too cunning...he never leave any trace or clue....but with the time i knew that it was a great danger for you....

I run my men behind him....i appointed bodyguards for you...i started to pick-up and drop-off you from your home and university.....on one hand i was trying to protect you and on the other hand i was trying to find that bastard.....but I was not able to find him...he always slip out of my hand like quick sand.... whenever i think i was able to find him....he always change his hideout....i searched his every hideout but...he never leave a trace...my mind was not in straight condition......not able to find him.... triggered my obsession and possessiveness for you more....i didn't wanted to loose you again.....you didn't even knew once he tried to kidnap you but my men who was behind him somehow stopped him....

You maybe thinking that i was useless that i....the mafia king couldn't able to find a mere boy...but trust me Taehyung....i tried my best...i only had this information that he was not a student of our university....he always disguise....sometime as cleaner or janitor...he always wear mask and cap....and he was a fast runner...his mind was sharp like a knife....but i was going insane... thinking you were in intense danger....my heart was uneasy to know that someone had a bad intention towards you....

You remember when bogum proposed you" jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded his head.."he bet with his disgusting friends that he will sleep with you and dump you at the next day....tell me Taehyung how could I let it happen....you are to innocent to understand anything disgusting like that......i was always keeping my eyes on you and your surroundings....so it was obvious i knew everything what was what was going on in University.....when i got to know about his bad intentions towards you....it was too late he had already proposed you...but then again my possessiveness took control and beat him to pulp...but believe me Taehyung i didn't regret it a bit..." Jungkook looked in Taehyung's deep eyes intensely... somehow jungkook's eyes flashing same possessiveness which Taehyung encountered that day...he got scared Little bit.... jungkook sigh "but....but i regret that scared expression on your face that day...but my stubbornness win against it....my mind told me that i was doing right thing....i was protecting you...my man admitted bogum in hospital....after somedays he got discharged...so i decided to pay him a visit and tell him not to bother you....but...

But....when i reached his house...we find he was dead on his couch... someone strangled him to death.....we called cops immediately but they told us that murderer didn't leave a trace behind....somehow my mind goes the thought of your stalker...didn't he do it...My heart panicked.....i was feeling myself useless....

After that i tighten more your security....i always wanted any information about you....my possessiveness was at the peak...but what do expect from a gangster like me right..." Jungkook had a pain in his voice....and somewhere in his heart Taehyung was too feeling it.

"In that possessiveness i didn't realised who is good or who is bad....i always looking everyone with doubt....i put my Reliable men to protect you...i often get frustrated about the situation....i wanted to kill that bastard from my own hands...i told everything to my father who was in the America for his Treatment he told me to take you there  to him...but i didn't wanted him to take any problem....i was stubborn...i can take  care of this matter...in my insanity i beat up Namjoon hyung too coz i. First sight mind find him a danger...i knew you had a hyung named namjoon....but i have never seen him....so how could I believe that he is him.....i decided to find out about him...after knowing the truth next day i met with him...and told him everything...he too told me what happened that day when you disappeared and what happened after that...how you loose your memories...he told me to tell you everything...so we decided to sit you down tell you everything...we were on our way to pick you up from jimin's house when that accident occured we were in different cars...Namjoon hyung was driving his own car...and i was with yoongi in my car...that accident happened infront of my eyes....some truck mercilessly crushed his car....like someone wanted him dead....We were stunned....we got shocked...we were not able to decide at that time....i told yoongi to take Namjoon hyung to take hospital and drive my car behind that truck but becoz of the accident road was jammed....i was following that truck but it took me sometime....but at a dark street i found it abandoned....I hit that truck with my foot.....i was taking out my anger on that truck..i searched for him after sometime yoongi too come to me after admitting namjoon hyung in hospital after telling doctor your number to inform you....but we didn't able to find him....it was frustrating....then we decided that i will tell you everything so that you can take precautions at your own too...now i didn't wanted you to be in dark..... somewhere in my heart i was hoping maybe will reconcile and live like before....but..."

Jungkook became silent for sometime....after few minutes he again continued "me and yoongi reached to hospital to meet you but at that time you left from the hospital....Jin hyung told me that you saying about meeting me in college something like that.... without wasting one second we ran to university.....i was searching for you everywhere in college campus then someone told me that he saw you going to cafeteria....so i ran to there....there i saw you...you were searching for me....i was happy today i will tell you everything....today i will find you back....today will be that last day of our parting.....but....i see hatred in your eyes which scared me you come to me and before i tell you anything.....you slapped me...

_________________

Hey guys if it's getting boring or you didn't liking it please tell me...

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all 😘😘😘