Obsession

I just love this bad boy performance of kook.❤️❤️❤️❤️

so back to the story

It's been one week taekook being officially in relationship. Taehyung became popular over the night...he became out of reach kind of guy... ofcourse he was the boyfriend of bad boy of school and next mafia king.....every one is afraid of him...no one have guts to screw with him. He have became celebrity....popular students wants to become friends with him and everyone wants to be in his good book....but no one knows what he want...he became a toy of jungkook's hand...when he said to eat...so eat...when he said sir ...so sit...when he said smile...so smile...everything according to jungkook...but Taehyung was feeling suffocating....he felt like he is a criminal in cage ....he can't breath with his own will. But what can he do.

His life became hell because of jungkook...his crush leave the school because of jungkook...his friends are afraid of talking to him because of jungkook... everything because of jungkook...he hates jungkook to his core.

Taekook and yoonmin was sitting in canteen having there lunch when someone approach him..

"Taetae...."

Taehyung raised his head and his eyes brimmed with tears he stood up and hug the man who call out for him. He cried and cried on his shoulder...that man was Patting his shoulder.

"What happened bub why are you crying are you that happy to meet me" that man said.

Taehyung shook his head and pull out from the hug "i really missed you namjoon hyung"

Jungkook now was fuming in anger he stood up from his chair and went to that man punched him

Every one widen their eyes...

"How dare you...touch what's mine."

Taehyung got between them "jungkook what are you doing ....he is my brother my hyung.."

Jungkook stoped his action and looked at other.

"I am sorry i didn't knew you are Taehyung's brother " jungkook said without any guilt in his voice.

Other was halted with jungkook's action "but who are you...to claim my brother yours"

"Oh ..sorry i didn't introduce my self brother in law i am jungkook Taehyung's soon to be husband " jungkook smirked.

"That's what I am listening tae...i didn't knew you are in touch with this kind of boys...who don't have manners..i sent you to study or having relationship with this kind of rowdy boy...i didn't approve that relationship...you have to break up with him."

Jungkook got angry and pick namjoon by his coller "No one can separate Taehyung from me...not even you .....who will dare to do this ....will face consequences ......even if it's you...his brother." He was talking like a obsessed person.