The reconcile

Please ignore the mistakes

Taehyung woke up from the loud voices coming from out of the room like some were having argument....he looked in the room but no one was there....he try to hear the voices behind the door.....he faintly recognised these voices his hyung.....his namjoon hyung was having a argument with jungkook...he widen his eyes and run to the door to listen what they are fighting about.

On the other hand.

"It all happens because of your stubborness kook....you wanted to handle everything on your own and now see what happened...you put him in danger...i was telling you to tell him the truth from the start so that he can know he is in danger but i don't know which fantasy you live in that you thought you will protect him without his knowing...if he known about the grief danger he is in he was not walking careless...he would have taken precautions and this all didn't happened..." Namjoon almost roared on a silent jungkook.

"I wanted him to be careless hyung...i wanted him to be innocent as he is...i didn't wanted him to be scared and feeling caged... becouse of me he had already suffered too much..i didn't wanted him to give up his freedom...he will hate me even more hyung...and i can't tolerate it more...my heart can't able to tolerate more of his hatred." Jungkook sounds like he wanted to cry.

"He didn't suffer because of you kook on the other hand you save him that time...don't blame yourself kook he doesn't hate you kook he just don't know what you did for him...he didn't know how much have you suffered for him...how much you longed for him... that's why i am telling you to telling him the truth...it will be easy to protect him then..."

"But we too don't know who we are dealing here hyung..then what i tell him...he will not understand..." Jungkook had his doubts he felt helpless....namjoon put his hand on his shoulder "just tell him whole truth kook...he will understand...just give him a chance to know you better...to know his husband better...maybe your both's story take a different turn." Jungkook slightly nodded his head.

Across the other end of door Taehyung was become even more confused..

In the evening a hesitate jimin knock on Taehyung's door and come in with yoongi.

Taehyung was in his thoughts when yoongi clear his throat to gain his attention "someone come to meet you Taehyung" Taehyung looked at him with a blank face.

Jimin sat beside him "how are you feeling now tae...are you alright...yoongi told me that you woke up that's why i came to meet you..." Jimin was feeling awkward to ask his best friend's well being like a stranger but his all doubt cleared when Taehyung engulfed him in a hug and started to cry like a baby "i was so scared chim...he tried to kill me.." Taehyung was sobbing..."i even didn't knew who he was but..." He had loss of words...jimin draw circles on his back in soothing manner "i didn't even did something bad to someone so why would someone will try to kill me chim..." Jimin try to stop him from crying " i know tae...i know you are an angel you can't do something bad to someone...that man was a psycho...you are innocent soul tae... don't worry jungkook will make him see hell when he will find him...he will...now please stop crying babe." Jimin break the hug and wipe his tears from his eyes and puffy cheeks.

After sometime Taehyung stopped crying and everything felt normal like before both of the bestfriend was smiling at eachother and talking about their sweet memories...and yoongi was looking at them with a fond smile "okay now everything seems to back to normal so i think i should leave you both soulmates in your private zone so that you can bicker about your husbands"

"Husband!!" Taehyung asked in shock 😲

Jimin smiled shyly "we got married six months ago.."

"Wae...you got married and you didn't even tell me i will not talk to you..hmmmp" Taehyung pout but jimin kissed his cheeks "i know i am at fault soulmate but i missed you too much on my special day...but i am sorry that i didn't tell you..it all happened very fast and i knew you would have not be fond of idea of both of our marriage...but it's not a reason it's my mistake... please forgive me...i will take any punishment you will give me...please forgive me."

A mischievous smile played on Taehyung's face "anything.....you said " jimin nodded hesitate "okay so.....you....you will have sleepover with me here tonight and tell me how this kitty cat of yours proposed you and everything about your wedding and we will see your wedding album and video...i want to see you as a bride...i was not with you on you wedding day but i want relive it with you tonight..." Jimin smile with tears..." As you wish tae..as you wish.." he looked at yoongi "okay i tell someone to bring it here " he was leaving the room when Taehyung stopped him "ummm yoongi hyung..." Yoongi turned at him "yes Taehyung "

"Ummm.... thankyou for that day... thankyou for saving me hyung... thankyou " Taehyung had sincerity in his voice yoongi smiled at him "you don't have to thank me Taehyung it was my responsibility...if i will not save you then your soulmate and your husband both will kill me at the instance...so look at it like that...that i don't save your life i save my life..." He joked and Taehyung smiled at him.

After yoongi went away Taehyung asked jimin "how are you chim...how's yoongi hyung treating you.."

"I am good tae...yoongi loves me and take care of me too much he pampered me like a kid..." Jimin hold his hands "he is a good guy tae.. don't misunderstand him"

"I know chim...after living in this house i too observed that everything is not as it is appearing every one is hiding truth from me...even you.." Taehyung raised his one eyebrow

Jimin hung his head low "you are right tae...i am hiding truth from you but it is good for your own...and beside that it's not my place to tell you the truth "

"Then whose place is it to tell me the truth ?" Taehyung felt irritating with all this drama.

"It's your husband's truth Taehyung and i think you have hear it from him"

_______________

How are you all lovely people

I missed you all ❤️

Happy new year 💞

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️😚😘