So it begins

It's been week to the canteen incident Taehyung was stealing eyes from everyone but the case is different.....no one is talking about him or specifically to him except jimin....and maybe jimin knew why but he didn't tell him...

Taehyung had it now....he asked jimin if he knew something first jimin denied but Taehyung's angry gaze done it's work properly.

"Ummm...tae... actually it's all because of jungkook...he threatened every one to talk to you actually even glance at you."

"Why"

"Actually he said....you belongs to him...if anyone even glance towards you ...they will be on his hit list automatically."

"What about you....did he threatened you too."

"No...he know i am your bestfriend and boyfriend of his friend yoongi so i am in safe zone."

Taehyung sigh "now what i do...that Jeon is chasing me like maniac."

Jimin shook his head and both of the soulmates sigh.

In the canteen at break

Taehyung was sitting with jimin when jungkook and yoongi came and sat beside them yoongi with jimin and jungkook with Taehyung. Taehyung got stand up from the chair and started leaving when jungkook pick his hand and pull him towards himself and Taehyung land on jungkook's lap. Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Oh...babyboy wants to sit on daddy's lap ....why didn't you say so." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung squirmed to release from his grip but jungkook tighten his grip around his waist.

"Easy there baby....or else my buddy will wake up and you have to help me."

Taehyung felt like his soul left his body he freeze at his spot.

"That's better ... See how easy it's to obey your daddy.." jungkook caress Taehyung's cheek and kissed it.

"Ok...so tell me baby...do you eat something."

Taehyung shook his head in no..
"Okay...i will feed my baby myself " jungkook start to feed tae but other was not opening his mouth

"Open your mouth and eat food or else i will open your mouth and make you eat me in an empty classroom. The choice is yours."

Taehyung nodded and open his mouth.

"That's like my good baby."
Jimin was watching all this with a apologise expression with a sadness in his eyes for his best friend. Yoongi was holding his head and shaking his head lightly to prevent him to saying something coz he knows how dangerous jungkook was.

But it all is the beginning jungkook appoint two body guards for Taehyung who always keep an eye on Taehyung and gave every daily details about him to jungkook. Taehyung's patience was running low. But what can he do...he can't go to police coz police also afraid from the jeon's.

Taehyung was trapped completely in jungkook's trap...he daily pick him from his home for school and drop him to his home from school.. Taehyung felt like he is in jail ....he was suffocating...jungkook kiss him whenever he want....made him sit on his lap whenever he feel like it.... nobody had guts to stop him.and suddenly the letter's from his secret admirer was stop coming.... Taehyung was thankful for that coz one psyco has already made his life hell he can't tolerate one more .... But he know somewhere jungkook had to do something with that too.but he didn't have guts to ask him .

But all in these suffocation Taehyung have a breeze of fresh air his crush bubblegum i mean bogum...who sometime smile whenever their eyes meet and Taehyung's heart does a summersault.

But Taehyung didn't knew it's also for sometime.

One day Taehyung was walking in the corridor when someone approach him...it was bogum...he was smiling shyly.