Why ??

Please ignore the mistake.

Why ?? Taehyung was leading a good and fulfilling life with his family and his lover so why all this happened to him...Namjoon was thinking all that when he was telling him about his past...he always felt guilty for Taehyung's situation...in his conscience he was the reason of Taehyung's sepration from his father and fiancee...he is the reason Taehyung lost his lovable memories of his father and his fiancee...he was the reason Taehyung's father died....he was the reason Taehyung's life in danger....his heart was cursing him...he is the sole reason Taehyung lost everything.....

"But"

"But...but what happened hyung..." Taehyung break the silence coz no one had strength to ask Namjoon that seeing Namjoon's condition till now...his head was hung low...his eyes were brimming continuously....jin took some steps..and engulfed him in a soft hug...and Namjoon hide his face in his chest...

Taehyung felt a connection between Namjoon and Jin but for now he shrugged it...this is not the time of thinking about that...

After sometime he felt light and started talking again.

"That same night....appa...you and i was sleeping in our rooms when i felt someone was grabbing my face but after sometime I felt unconscious....after whole two days i got in senses....i was tied with a chair in a basement type of place...and i was not alone...you and appa was with me on that basement...you both too were tied up with chairs infront of me...you both were unconscious...but after sometime you both got your senses back.....we were trying to loosen the rope and trying to freed up when one goon type looking man come and we stopped our actions...

He called his boss but my heartbeat stopped immediately after seeing him after 12 years....my stepfather.....he kidnapped us and brought us at his gang's hiding house....

He wanted me to sign the testament papers on his name...he threatened me to kill you and appa...i was not scared for myself but i was hella scared for you and appa...you were the only family i had...i agreed immediately for his conditions...if he let you both go...but appa was not agreeing on that...he was being stubborn....but i didn't knew at that same time he succeeded freed himself and attacked on my stepfather...appa was a skilled man he easily tackled him and his few goons which were at there at that time they scattered like beans unconsciously...after that he freed us...but when we were going out my stepfather counterattack him with a gun and appa lost his life in that...but he succeeded in finishing in my stepfather father...we were trying to help appa when one of my stepfather's man hit you with a iron rod with i was helpless...appa was counting his last breath and your blood was flowing continuously from your head you fell unconscious....appa ordered me to left him there and take you to hospital coz...he felt it's no hope for him...and i only can save one person so he choose you..." Namjoon cried his heart out.

He was sobbing and Jin was patting his back "when i escaped from that hiding space with you in my arms...i got to know that we were not in Busan...we were in ilsaan...but it was not the time to think about that....i took you to the nearest hospital and doctor said your condition was critical they had to do  operation on but i didn't had money for that so i sold my father's last memory for me his neck chain...which i didn't even sold when i was hungry on the streets or to let take the goons of the street when they beat the pulp of me....it was most precious thing for me...but it was just a thing.....and you are the most precious person for me...i had already lost my father and mother...and appa i didn't wanted to lost you too..."

"After your operation doctor said you got in comma....you got back in your senses after one month...in that one month i arranged some money and take you abroads with me....i don't went to your uncle's i don't wanted to anyone to find about us coz only my stepfather got killed but his gang was still active...i have some connections in there...so...i got some job there but after you got concious you didn't recognised me....you didn't remember a thing about you and your past...and unfortunately i only know appa...and we lost him... because of me..." Taehyung was continuously shaking his head with some sobbing telling Namjoon that he was not the reason of his father's death.

He fell silent for some minutes "i don't know your fiancee or in laws...i went to your uncle's and even ask them if they knew who were they but i returned with disappointment...after one year or some time you got back in your usual self...always talking... chirping but for few days you said you were having some dreams about some boy named kookie...then i remembered you told me that your fiancee's name was kookie...i didn't had any answer of your questions...so i told you that i was the boy who you see in dreams...but you didn't believe me coz my name was not kookie...but tell you it's only your mind playing with you...don't pressure on your brain....i was worried about your health...so i didn't that matter much more."

But suddenly you wanted to go Korea back for studies.... first i thought it was not a good idea but then i hope maybe fate want you to meet with your love....maybe you meet him there and remember everything that's why it was calling you...so i sent you to Korea coz alone coz my stepfather's men wanted me not you...if i will come back with maybe you again got collided with my mess...you were two years late for your studies because of your health issues so you had to take admission in fresher's year...where you met jimin and he became your soulmate.."

Taehyung smiled and looked at his soulmate who smiled at him too.

But Taehyung was in a dilemma "but hyung...did you got to know who was my lover and fiancee....who was my kookie."

Namjoon smiled and touch Taehyung's face...

"Yes...he was infront of you all along... He is your kookie"

_____________________

Thankyou sweethearts to show this story your love.

That's why i updated soon

Please comment and vote

Love you all 😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️