Messed up or ?

Please ignore the mistakes

A dazed Jungkook hurried Namjoon's home with Yoongi and some of his Loyal men......where Namjoon was equally freaked out from the situation.....mind fogging with so many things.....where did taehyung went....how can he not know when someone sneaked in his house and kidnapped taehyung....is his younger brother really kidnapped or he went somewhere to cool off his mind.....what will he tell jungkook.?...he was the one who took taehyung with himself to protect him.....

How this situation turned out to be this messed up.....?

Jungkook barged in with yoongi behind..

"Hyung....where is taehyung.....? Tell me....where is he....he came with you...so tell me where did you hide my taehyung...." Jungkook asked Namjoon while shaking him out of his daze...

" I..I....I...di.di..did'nt know where ...I..is .. taehyung...jun...." Namjoon didn't mange to complete his words when yoongi came to jungkook

"I and our all men had searched the whole house....it seems nobody came with force... because main door didn't have any force marks....but... taehyung's room is messed up...it means... someone took him by force...he tried to struggle..." Yoongi stated...

"But how come main door didn't have any force marks...." Jungkook asked yoongi...

"Maybe... someone left the door unlocked...." Yoongi eyed Namjoon....who looked at him with horror..

"You mean...I left the main door open so then some one can kidnapp taehyung....are gone nuts........how can you say something like that...I love him....he is my brother...." Namjoon said...with tears in his eyes...

"Not your real brother though...." Namjoon widen his eyes and grabbed yoongi's collar in rage..

"What did you said....? " Namjoon said

Jungkook tried to get in between to solve this matter...

"This time is not to blame eachother.... remember we are in same team.....we  are here to solve this messed up situation....we are in this together....we have to stick with eachother not turn opposite to eachother...." Jungkook said....they were about to argue when Zack came there with a syringe in his hand....in a zip lock packed...

"Boss....we found this under the bed...maybe it's the substance which was used to make Mr. Jeon unconscious..." Zack hand it to yoongi..

Yoongi take it out and try to figure it out he sniffed it...and widen his eyes...."This is an anesthetic."

Jungkook took that from yoongi's hands...

"This is a dead end....how we gonna search for taehyung just from this syringe..." Yoongi said and jungkook looked at him helpless...

"Is this really happening.....or it's a horrific nightmare....it can't be real....I don't know in which condition taehyung is....I don't know what that psycho might have done to Taehyung till now... I don't know how Taehyung will be... will he be alive or not...?" Namjoon said crouching down on floor while crying.

Jungkook' s face got pale...."no this can't be happened.....where are you taehyung.... please come back to me safe and sound....I promise I will obey your every word....please come back to me...." Jungkook closed his eyes and a tear make way to his cheek...

Some where in a gang hide out.

Taehyung was tied up to a bed..a blind fold on his eyes...both hands and legs were tied up to the different corner of the bed... When he come back to his senses....

He was puzzled....he was sleeping in Namjoon's house on his bed when suddenly he felt a black shadow in his room and suddenly something poked in his skin like pin....and in seconds he loose his consciousness....and now when he got concious....he is tied all over....

He didn't remember anything....where he is....who took him here....what time it is ...? He was in his thoughts when suddenly he felt some foot steps were coming towards him....he started to freaked out....when he felt somone is close to him....

He felt a cold hand on his foot....and it was crawling up.....then he realised....he was only in his boxer.....he widen his eyes..... slowly.....he was feeling that hand was coming towards his manhood...his breath hitched....he started to squirm....

"Oh...so my lovely boy is awake....you know how impatient I was to meet you when you were awake..." Taehyung heard a deep and raspy voice....but he didn't know this person....

That person tried to touch taehyung bare chest but taehyung was not letting him....

"Aren't you being naughty darling....are you playing with me....how lewd are you?" He said

"Just untie me you bastard..." Taehyung scredmed...

"Untie me you filthy rascal....tell me who you are....why are you doing this to me....what have I done to you...to be treated like this...." Taehyung said

"Oh you want to see your lover...good so I am not the only impatient one...." He sniffed on taehyung's neck and taehyung felt disgusted...

That man smirked and untie taehyung's blind fold...

Taehyung couldn't able to open his eyes from the sudden exposure of light....but slowly slowly adjust it....

He try to figure out the face of the man who was standing in front of him...

"You.....?"

That man smiled at taehyung...

"Who are you...?"

"Why did you kidnapped me....I don't even know you....I think you got the wrong person....I don't know you...." Taehyung said and that other man smirked got wider....

"You know me darling....you just don't remember me....." He come closer to taehyung and whispered in his ears...

"But don't you worry I will surely make you remember.....who am I to you and who you belong to...?"

On the other hand..

Half an hour early...

"Every thing is here is under control boss....you don't have worry about jungkook....he will never know..
That his most loyal dog can bite in his leg...." A man said to the man other side of the phone and smirked....

__________________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all 💜😘