Falling again

Please ignore the mistakes.

"Please understand hyung....i feel safe here...this is my safe place...." Taehyung said and Namjoon could see sincerity in his voice...

"Okay Taehyung if you want that...I will not pressure you more....i am happy that you are happy here...and as a brother I want your happiness but your security is too important for me...so i decided I will move here and look after your safety..." Namjoon said and Taehyung smiled a little that his hyung understand him...and second thing is after so much time both brother will live together like before.

Till now jungkook was watching Taehyung without blinking unconsciously...

"Why you did that Taehyung...you should've go with Namjoon hyung.....why are you doing this with me Taehyung...why are you giving me false hope...not again....love is a mistake...and i don't want to make this mistake again..." Jungkook thought and sigh...

In some days...life going through normal for everyone...but Taehyung felt something off...from few days Taehyung couldn't find Jungkook..like he skipped meal at home...even in home he is always in his home office sometimes with yoongi...and sometimes with Jung hoseok...even sometimes when Taehyung try to talk to him...other just include someone...it's look like jungkook is avoiding Taehyung but why...what had he done...

Taehyung is feeling odd not to talk to or meet other...his heart feel like there's a problem with it...he can't able to know why...?

He doesn't know why he wanted to see a certain bunny type person..why he want to see him before sleeping And wants to be in front of him whenever he opens his eyes... but even this was not happening because... Jungkook... sometimes used to sleep in his office or then come in  the room when Taehyung sleeps and before Taehyung get awake Jungkook even got ready and left the room… Jungkook's debauchery was now bothering Taehyung…

Today Taehyung make food with his own hands... Taehyung is not good at cooking but he tried today...he wanted jungkook to eat....and tell him that he did a good work...

Taehyung waited for him but jungkook didn't come at home for dinner.... every one appreciate Taehyung for his cooking but Taehyung was not happy because from whom he wanted this appreciation he was not there... Taehyung felt sad...

At midnight jungkook came in his room exhausted....the light was switched off...so he on the light but got Scared because Taehyung was on couch... glaring at him..

"Oh...god Taehyung you scared me....you didn't sleep till now...?" He asked and Taehyung stands up and goes to jungkook...he got that close that jungkook gulped a little at the closeness...

"Why are you avoiding me...?" Taehyung asked him and jungkook caught off guard.

"What...what are you saying...inam not understanding.." jungkook said while stealing eyes from Taehyung..

"Look in my eyes than say it...that you are not avoiding me..." Taehyung asked him..

Hesitated jungkook raise his head "it's not like that Taehyung...i was not avoiding you...i was just busy.." jungkook said still not looking in Taehyung's eyes..

"I am not a kid jungkook you are talking to everyone...picking up there calls...making time for them...you are just giving this special treatment to me ...that I have to be awake till now to talk to you..." Taehyung said being mad..

"It's not like this Taehyung....but if it is... what's wrong in it...why are getting this mad.."

"So you admit....you are avoiding me..." Taehyung again asked..

Now jungkook look in Taehyung's eyes..."then what you want from me Taehyung...what I do...your presence...your kind heart is pulling me towards you again...again i am falling for you...and now I can't do this... because I know it's not possible still....i don't want to give myself a false hope... because I know you can't love me never...your smile your innocence is making my heart flutter...i can't take it anymore.... don't play with my heart... Taehyung I can't....i can't " Jungkook said and Taehyung could see a unsaid feeling in his eyes...

"Whenever I see you smiling at me...i want to ruffle your hair .... whenever you talk to me I want to kiss you... whenever you being cute infront of me..i want to hug you touch you...and I know I can't....so I was just staying in my lane....i am your friend and a friend should be in his zone... because I can't see my feelings hurt anymore.." jungkook said and turn around to leave but Taehyung grab his hand to stop him...

"You only said about yourself jungkook...did you ever consider my feelings jungkook..." Taehyung said and jungkook turned to him confused..

"You think only you have all these feelings... right...do you ever think...i can too have these feelings...you think I forget you...maybe i did...but my heart didn't... whenever I see you...my heart felt uneasy...my heart still remember you...i have some uneasiness in my heart and brain i didn't knew why...for when you are avoiding me...i only wanted to see you...talk to you....want to look pretty for you...only to gain your attention....i don't know why...but now that you said your feelings to me...and I am glad you did that ..so thankyou for that....because of you now  am certain of one thing..i want  you...i love you....so now I am confessing before you....i love you jungkook...now I want your answer...tell me your decision...i am ready hear that..." Taehyung said looking straight in jungkook's eyes...who got scared after so much determination in Taehyung's eyes....

_____________

Thankyou for reading

Please ignore the mistakes

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰