Dashi run run run

"you..."

Taehyung widen his eyes and try to pull himself from jungkook's grip.

"W....wh...what"

"What...what....now....you got my attention baby boy...now you can't save yourself from me" Jungkook's smirk got wider.

"L...look...i said sorry...it's all a misunderstanding.....now...let me go..."

But jungkook pulled him more closer and smash his lips to others.... Taehyung widen his eyes in shock....he didn't get to react coz of shock...but when jungkook entered his tongue in his mouth Taehyung got back his senses.

Taehyung tried to resist but jungkook didn't let him.

All of the students were watching this scene...some with amusement...some with jealousy.....some with fear because they can't do anything even if they wanted to because jungkook was the heartthrob and bad boy of the school and his father was the biggest mafia king of the country.

After whole ten minutes jungkook pulled away both taekook was panting heavily both of their lips swelled up and body all sweaty  Taehyung looked at other with anger and jungkook smiled mischievously.

Taehyung looked at the crowd and felt disgusted and run while crying from there to his home

Jungkook glared at the crowd.
"If anyone try to spread rumour or dare to share the video that you had recorded then you know what will happen to you..... understand."

Every nodded in fear

"Better."

_______________

At Taehyung's home.

Taehyung hurriedly open the door of his room....he got in and locked it. He touched his chest with thumping heart. He touched his swollen lips from the other hand.

He whined in frustration

" That stupid.... stupid.... stupid..... stupid....evil bunny...how could he....he stole my first kiss...aagh...i will kill him....now what i do...i couldn't able to save my first kiss to my...gummie.....you...evil bunny i will see you."