Betrayal.

Please ignore the mistakes.

Next day both taekook arrived at Seoul airport where jungkook's right hand min yoongi was there to receive them.

Taehyung got shocked after seeing him.

"Hello Taehyung....nice to see you again" yoongi smiled and forwarded his hand to shake but other shrugged.

"Nice to see you too min...seems like still you are a loyal dog of jungkook like you were in college." He said in sarcastic tone.

Yoongi's smile fell....he pressed his lips and nodded his head slightly.

Jungkook pull Taehyung by his hand and he hit on his chest "you are not allowed to talk to my closest people like that...i am warning you last time... don't mess tae." Taehyung rolled his eyes and tsked.

He went to yoongi

"Every thing good here in my absence..."

Yoongi nodded

"And thing i told you to take care of ?"

"We are still tracking but we aren't successful yet...but don't worry we will soon."

Jungkook nodded his head.

"I already told you about the marriage arrangements did you do that."

"Yes..i told our lawyer to make a wedding arrangements....he said we need two witness from your side and two from Taehyung's...i and j hope can sign as your witness and i arranged two witness from Taehyung's side too. They will soon arrive at the mansion so don't worry every thing is in control...and our lawyer is already there..." Yoongi said with assurance.

Jungkook put his hand on yoongi's shoulder " I knew i can trust you."

The ride from airport to jungkook's house was silent.

Soon they arrived to jungkook's mansion.

Taehyung got shocked after seeing it...it was not looking like a mansion of a mafia...it was giving the feeling of a home to him ... Like flowers in garden...walls colour was colour full and soothing..and furniture was well matched. Taehyung got impressed but thought "maybe his life is black that's why he like his mansion colour full...but from inside he is a bad person nothing more."

They went in where in living room a man in lawyer attire was waiting for them

They went in where in living room a man in lawyer attire was waiting for them. He stands up after seeing them.

"Oh..hello mr. Jeon..how are you..?"

"I am fine mr.kang...meet my soon to be husband..mr. kim.." they both bow to eachother.

"Did you make the paperwork i ask you about ?"

"Ah yes..mr. Jeon..just like you said i made one year agreement of marriage between you and mr. Kim."

Jungkook nodded but Taehyung got confused.