His kookie (slightly mature)

A/n: first thing first i am sorry to make you all wait this long i was sick and was too much busy in festivals preparations but i wanted to give my lovely readers a diwali gift so HAPPY DIWALI beautiful creatures....i love you all ❤️😚❤️ may god bless you all.

Now second things in last chapter some of you were asking why Taehyung didn't recognise himself well.....the reason was the drawing was from when Taehyung was 14 or 15 years old coz he got disappeared when he was 17 and that time jungkook didn't knew how Taehyung looked in present so he didn't drew him like that......he knew Taehyung before full puberty hit him people's features too change with time it get sharper and in present Taehyung is 26 people can't able to remember just to see their eyes or nose that how they looked 10 years ago....if you didn't often look your past pictures...i think i clear your doubt....one more thing this chapter contain smut so please ignore if you are under age or don't like this type of things.....and if not then please enjoy the chapter.

Please ignore the mistakes.

____________

Jungkook was hovering Taehyung and was sucking his neck and was painting his flawless skin in mildly red colour which was matching other's ears and cheeks who was moaning shamelessly in pleasure which he was recieving....from his lover.

Both of the lovers were entangled naked with eachother in bed between white sheets.... jungkook was feeling pure bliss while thirsting in and out in his lover's heat....god it was pure ecstatic....how much he was enjoying touching Taehyung's flawless skin.....so smooth and silky only for him.

He was grunting at every thirst and feeling proud from every moan he was recieving in the reply.... His mind was fogging with the mixture of love and lust....

"Aahh...kookie...right here....yesss...aahh....yes..." Taehyung was looking at his lover with hooded eyes with same feelings which other was feeling.

"Oh....kookie ....i ..i..will...die ou..out...of pleasure....please...kookie...just....don... don't stop..."

"Ahh....tae....you are so tight" jungkook thirst harder and make Taehyung scream his name in a painful pleasure..."i love you baby...."

"I love...love you too ....kookie"

A tear escaped jungkook's eyes when he remembers this beautiful memory which he shared with his lover.....love making was so magical with Taehyung they were only 17 when they loose their virginity to eachother and was too inexperienced but after that day jungkook's lover vanish in thin air without informing him.....and left him broken and shattered.

Jungkook was in his thoughts in his office when he heard a chaotic voices from outside.

"I can't....you tell him" someone was whispering from outside the door.

"He will kill me if he get to know...that someone tried to kidnap Mr. Jeon's husband."

Jungkook heartbeat stopped he Quickly open the door and met the two bodyguard who he appointed for Taehyung's safety.

"What are you both talking about..." He growled at both of the bodyguards.

"Mark...zen....tell me before i kill you both." Jungkook eyes got dark and both of the body guard gulped hard.

"A...ac.. actually boss...we ...we went to " mark started to stuttered

"tell me properly " jungkook was on the verge of crying out of worry.

"Boss...mr. Jeon ordered us to take him to mall for shopping some material for his work...so we take him there...and he wanted to check some of his new collection in the stores.." zen started.