Got you

After 5 years .

Taehyung was sitting in his living room in London and talking to his soulmate. In these five years jimin never fails to do what he assured Taehyung before leaving.

But in these five years so many things change vmin got graduated from their uni...jimin took over his father's business and Taehyung opened up his fashion frenchize named 'Euphoria' with help of jimin's uncle but now he is well settled....but namjoon is still like before .... His condition didn't changed....that hurts Taehyung the most.

But after that incident yoonmin got split up and both vmin never met yoonkook again. Taehyung never went back he wanted to but his fear of past is bigger than his wish.

"So how is hyung chim....is he recovering."

"He is the same tae....but dr.jin said he is sensing some improvement"

"Why don't you shift hyung here what if....jun....i mean what if he found out about hyung and "

"Don't think too much about it tae....he will never find out.... believe me...and you know we can't shift him there it will be a hastle but don't worry i too love namjoon hyung as my own brother...... I will never take his responsibility lightly....trust me "

"I trust you chim ...... That's the only reason that i leave my hyung there with you......ok chim i have to go for work i will call you later ..... You too take care."

"Okay bye tae..." He sigh.

After cutting the call

Jimin was in his office

" I don't know tae....for Till when i have hide things from you....i felt so guilty...but what can I do...i made a promise i can't break it." He sigh and someone patt his shoulder.

On the other hand

Taehyung reached his boutique he own he have 10 to 15 employees working under him...it's gaining some popularity coz of its unique and fresh designs .... Some rich brands are taking interest in it...one can say Taehyung's little business is blooming. But he felt so alone ..... Ofcourse he have some friends here but his heart is empty and scarred. Maybe because of jungkook..

The security guard bowed to him and open up the door for him....he hang his coat on the hanger when a voice startled him from behind.

"That's your time to come....exo fashion future group's ceo and his secretary is waiting for you in your cabin for 10 minutes....where is your professionalism tae."

"Oh....hwasa you scared me...so exo group came ..... Good don't worry i will handle them...no one can resist my charm .... Just wait and watch." He smile sheepsly .

Hwasa make a annoyed face and follow Taehyung to his cabin.

Other employees bowed to tae and he gladly return it.

Taehyung open his cabin and greeted the two males sittings on chair making so done face.

"Sorry gentlemen.....for my delay... actually i was preparing my self to come infront of such a magnificent personality like you chanyeol and Baeck what can i say about you look mesmerizing as always." He wink at him .

And baeckhyun blushed a little at the praise.

"Don't flirt with my fiance cum secretary Taehyung....you know i am a possesive one." Chanyeol said in a playful tone.

Taehyung's smiled dropped " no Chan you are not possesive type ....i had seen possesiveness turned into obsession....." He faked a smile "let's forget about that...let's talk about business shall we" he clapped his hands lightly.