Tingling ❤️

First thing first....did you all see yoongi in his new song.....god i was about faint...then i remembered no one will pick me up so i drop the idea...but gosh yoongi is looking illegal...now i can rest in peace..

Please ignore the mistakes.

Taehyung was listening everything which jungkook was saying without his undivided attention.....but he felt some tingling in his heart when jungkook was expressing his untold desire for him in the past.....it was embarrassing....how could jungkook tell this in front of everyone....but why he is having some unknown tingling sensations in his body like goosebumps....his face got red after listening that jungkook was about to kiss him....it was like he was hearing someone's love story....but for the change he was the main character of that love story....and he didn't even knew about it.....maybe he is a bit a crazy to think about like that.....but thank God no one has notice his flustered condition......

A/n pov.

Jungkook continued his story..... jungkook's lips was about to touch Taehyung's when suddenly Taehyung open up his eyes....jungkook got flustered....he retreat his actions....He was furious, there was only one question running in his mind that what would Taehyung think about him…of course Taehyung would hate him…he would even break his friendship with him…  Taehyung was looking at him with a unreadable expression....and jungkook was not meeting his eyes with his.... Taehyung sigh and unexpectedly settled himself in jungkook's lap facing him....he circled his arms at jungkook's nape....

Jungkook was not sure what was happening... Taehyung should be freak out...he should see him with disgust....then why other was being so clingy not that jungkook was complaining no not a bit....huh...now he understands it's all dream maybe he fell asleep....

But he got in his senses when Taehyung kissed him....what!!! Taehyung was kissing him...but why....?

But now was not the time to think about it dummy...kiss him back....enjoy your first kiss with your best friend....his mind was scolding him to think nonsense at that time....what he wants was happening...he should be happy so he started to respond other's kiss....the kiss was soft and tender...what he always imagined Taehyung's lips would feel...

He was feeling the kiss that much that without his knowing his hands started invading in other's clothes from his slender curves...he was feeling Taehyung's smooth skin on his hands....god if it's a dream so don't wake him up...

But Taehyung break the kiss after sometime when he felt breathless.... despite of the of the protest of a certain bunny...

They both had a huge smile on their faces specially jungkook "why'd you kissed me.." he asked with the biggest grin on his face..

"Because you don't have the courage to take the initiative.......i was thinking from one month that you will confess to me...but you courage less boy didn't do it...so i had to take matter in my own hands....Now I will have to do this too…. Really Kookie you are of no use..."

"W..what...what do you mean ?"

Taehyung sigh and take jungkook's face in his hands "listen to me carefully kookie...i have to tell you something important"

"Is Tae about to confess ?...oh my god... really Tae will confess his feelings...." Jungkook's thought was running fast.

Taehyung was maintaining a intense eye contact with him "kookie....you love me"

"Huh...?? What?? Are you asking if i love you..?" Jungkook was confused.

"No....i am telling you...you love me...and not as a friend...you love me like boyfriends love eachother..." Taehyung was telling him like he was stating a fact.

Jungkook was now had a wth expression on his face.

"Now...now...repeat after me Taehyung I love you...say it kookie "

"You want me to repeat after you" jungkook asked him confused.

And Taehyung nodded his head in agreement "now repeat it Taehyung I Love You"

Jungkook repeat after him like a parrot "Taehyung I Love You"

"Good boy...now ask me to be your boyfriend"

Jungkook smiled widely "Tae...I really love you so much....will you be my boyfriend...now it's your turn tell me you love me and you will be my boyfriend"

"No...."

"Huh...?? What...??"

"No..." Taehyung shake his head in disagreement...but he had a teasing smile on his face...it didn't took time jungkook to understand that other was teasing him...he understands the assignment....he started to tickling him...and Taehyung laugh uncontrollable "haha...stop it kookie... please...hahah... please." ....he fell on the couch and jungkook cage him in his arms....jungkook had a devilish smile on his face...

He lean his lips at his "tell me you love me too...and agree to be my boyfriend..." Taehyung smiled widely.

"Ok...ok i surrender..." Jungkook stop tickling him...they both were panting...and atmosphere was getting intense.... Taehyung was under jungkook breathing heavily... staring intensely at his eyes...with a seductive smile...both lips only a inch apart from eachother...only one sentence was stopping jungkook to be lost in this vulnerability...

Taehyung's condition was same as other "kookie...I Love You too....and yes i will be your boyfriend..."

Jungkook didn't take a second and capture other's lips in a passionate kiss...both of the boyfriends was smiling at eachother's...they were feeling like they achieved the most important thing in the world...

Jungkook had a huge smile on his face when he was narrating this incident to everyone....his words was showing how much he loved Taehyung.... every one was looking at both of them with fondness and affection....how a beautiful love like that ends up like this mess up....they were feeling pity for both of the lovers.. specially for jungkook coz only he had this beautiful memory of his first love.....and other didn't remember a thing.....poor things god has played unfair with them...

______________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment..

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️