Bad boy's diary

Please ignore the mistakes.

It's been a two week for taekook's marriage but since that day Taehyung only encountered Jungkook 3 or 4 times....but both didn't talk to eachother... jungkook was always busy in his work maybe he is trying to avoid the this situation but on the other hand Taehyung was in confusion he was thinking what motive did other has to married him like that....and he was not finding answers of his question.....

First he tried to be stubborn to the situation but slowly slowly his mind wanders about somethings...it seems like things are not that simple like it looks.

He always thought like why his best friend from childhood betray him like that...he just couldn't betrayed him like that for a boy atleast...he should have a big reason for it...and what chim means by Jungkook already knew about his whereabouts...if that's true so why other didn't try to reach and hurt him before and what does jimin means by that uncle was not his but Jungkook's whenever he thinks about that his head started to spin...

All day Taehyung watches tv or manages his work from here...coz jungkook didn't put restrictions on him except one that he can't leave the mansion without any protection....in only two weeks he befriended some of mansion's maids...Meena is one of them...she is the one who take care of him...and some of jungkook's staff more of like bodyguard too is nice to talk...Beomgyu and Taehyun...the duo is fun to be around but don't fall for their innocent faces....they are the most trusted people of Jungkook after yoongi....and are ruthless like jungkook...both of the bodyguards are pro in fighting and shooting.

Beomgyu and Taehyun often takes Taehyung for out whenever he have to go out of mansion for some work matters....the mansion is well protected by equipments and guards...so Taehyung can roam freely in the mansion and honestly he likes the mansion and everything all just he didn't like the owner of that.

But...
It doesn't seems like jungkook wants to control other.... then what motive the mafia boss has to marry him and keep him safe like a treasure.....only jungkook can answer that but Taehyung knew other will not tell him....even if he asks him.....he himself have to have to find out that.

Taehyung was on dining table eating his breakfast in peace when yoongi and jungkook sit on dining table.

"Oh...after two weeks you decided to show your face to me Mr. husband." Taehyung mocked.

"What....?"

"What...what aren't you my husband... can't i call you my husband "

"Taehyung stop this nonsense we both know we are only husband's on papers"

"Is that so..."

Jungkook looked at him confused..."what do you want Taehyung why are you talking in puzzles"

Taehyung sigh "your mansion is boring...i got bore in here...i want to go back"

"Why are you testing my patience Taehyung....i have already told you...you can go back after our contract will end...and don't worry i think it will not take one year for finishing my work you will be free soon" jungkook said with a bore expression.

"If you are bore...so....i can ask jimin to come and spend some time with you....he is missing you" yoongi who was silent till now said ina low voice.

"Don't take that cheater's name infront of him he is not my friend he betrayed me"

"No he didn't" yoongi muttered but Taehyung didn't heard that.

_______________

Taehyung was roaming around the mansion when he see a glimpse of someone...someone fimiliar he thinks...he started to follow that person who suddenly disappeared in a room...it was jungkook's office room....he put his ears in the doors to know about who entered that room.

"I don't know jungkook....what happened but we can't figure out his whereabouts...he is changing his locations again and again...." Taehyung heard a fimiliar voice.

"I know namjoon hyung...but we have to find him....know we can't put our little one's safety on the stake." Taehyung widen his eyes after hear namjoon's name from jungkook's mouth.

He forcebly open the door which btw was not really locked so he collided with a strong chest out of the force...and other embrace him in his arms unconsciously.

Taehyung gulped after seeing who he collided with

"Let me go jungkook..." Other obeys immediately

Taehyung's eyes fall on other person in the room who was looking at him with adoration and longing.

Taehyung Jumped on him and hugged the life out of him and other was no better after meeting his little brother after all these years.

"Hyung....how are you ...what are you doing here...did this bunny heartless like mafia bring you here to torcher you too i missed you so much....did you come to meet me" Taehyung bombarded him with questions.

Namjoon smiled at his brother "yeah i come here to meet you my little brother kook told me that he brings you back here and you both got married so i cone here to congratulate both of you...i am happy for you both...you both really deserve this happiness"

"What.. happiness....and why are you calling him kook...omg...hyung are you high on drugs...did this mafia gives to drugs...or maybe you lost your memory in accident."

Namjoon looked at him confused "what ?"

"Don't worry hyung i will take care you now...come hyung we have to leave from here...let's go our home...i don't want to live here." Namjoon shook his head "no tae now this is your home and kook is your husband i can't take you with me " namjoon said in a stern voice and turned to jungkook "kook i am going now...i will come sone other time" he was about to go when Taehyung grab him from back.

"Why are you leaving me with this cruel and cold man hyung...i will go with you hyung...please take me with you..."

Namjoon jerk his hands and didn't turn around instead forwarded his foot to the exit Taehyung again tried to catch him when someone grab him from waist and lifted him on his shoulder as if he is a sack of rice.

Taehyung started to hit jungkook's back "jungkook let me go....let me go jungkook...you will regret it...please jungkook let me go with my hyung....i don't want to live with you."

Jungkook enter his room and throw Taehyung on bed who jump on the bed out of force.

Jungkook locked the door and come closer to him while hovering him slightly "and you think i am enjoying living a brat like you...you should be thankful that i respect Namjoon hyung too much that i am not saying anything to you...don't think i don't know what are you doing on my back.."

"What i am doing ?"

"I know you have my diaries Taehyung "

Taehyung widen his eyes..."what diaries...i don't know what are you talking about" Taehyung said with thief eyes.

"I know you have them Taehyung....and i want them back in 10 minutes i am waiting for you with my diaries in living room...." Jungkook said while retreating his figure towards door "unless you want some misfortune to have with your hyung"

Jungkook was about to go when Taehyung's voice halt him "who was that boy you mation in your dairies jungkook"

"None of your concern Taehyung"

_____________

I know it's boring but i am just too much busy and exhausted...i don't know what i am writing at this point.

Please comment your thoughts.

Thankyou

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️