who are you ?

Ignore the mistakes

Taehyung was sitting beside the pool when a bunny looking boy same as his age sit beside him and hand him a soda..

"Don't drink it in a gulp otherwise you will feel the burning sensation in your throat like always and you will annoy me with your non stop blabbering like kookie it's burning...it's burning do something... What the hell i am gonna do call fire brigade" the bunny looking boy tease Taehyung

"Don't worry i will not drink it....i have cold so i can't drink soda you drink it or drown in it i don't care...but please don't annoy me go from here...i don't want to talk to you..." Taehyung was annoyed.

"What...you have cold why didn't you tell me before...just a sec i will ask maids to bring medicine for you" the bunny looking boy ring a bell and ask maid to bring medicine for Taehyung who obey his order.

"Come on say aaa and open you mouth i will feed you the meds...i am sure you will feel good in no time" bunny boy said with a mischievous grin.

"Why are you smiling....did you put something in it.." Taehyung got suspicious.

"Why would I do that...if you don't believe in me check it in your own.."

Taehyung check all the ingredients in meds and sniff them nothing feels funny so he took the meds but it feels poisonous bitter..."yuck...god it's so bitter...you useless bunny what poison did you feed me ...yuck..ughh"

Bunny boy started to laugh "it's not poison baby...it's meds it tends to be bitter...i didn't did anything "

Taehyung again make a face "but kookie it's too bitter...yuck..i can't handle it...it's so...yuck...my mouth feels like ...i have drink poison or...gourd juice...yuck..ukkk....i will vomit koo..." Suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his own and a tangue in his mouth that bunny boy was licking all over in his mouth...he was sucking all the bitterness in his mouth but till now Taehyung was forgotten about all the bitterness he was feeling a second ago...he was just tasting all the sweetness which he recieving from other...his mind started to fogging....a complete daze he was feeling....he circled his arms around other's nape and deepen the kiss and moan a little when other bite a little on his tangue.

They both feel out of the breath and finish with a smooch "sweet" bunny boy said with a smirk and Taehyung hit him lightly on the arm...

"I love you tae.."

"I love you too j...."

Taehyung open his eyes and look at the room with still in daze...he felt a tear in the corner of his eyes...he tried to sit up from the bed but couldn't do that coz someone was caging him in his arms...he looked at the person and take a back a little...his mafia husband was snuggling to him like a child in sleep and caging him in his arms...it was still dark but the moonlight from window was giving full light in which he can see other's face... Taehyung had never seen jungkook from up close..

But he always knew that mafia king has sharp features...but today his face felt dull his forehead had a frown on it...his face was pale...his lips were not plumped as always it was rough...and his eyes...his eyes were giving the feeling that he was crying...is he crying but why...why a heartless mafia like jungkook cried... Taehyung didn't knew how his finger reached out to jungkook's forehead and clear out his frown....he smiled a little when jungkook scrunch his nose in his sleep...."cute..." He thought but scold himself instantly coz certainly jungkook is not cute he is a ruthless man a mafia ...a killer...a wanted man.... Taehyung sigh a little and settle himself straight somehow.

Now Taehyung was thinking about his dream...who he see after waking up...who was that boy...why he called him kookie...why they kissed...but again it was just a mere dream...but why it felt so real...why he wanted to kiss that boy more..why he said i love you too that boy..... really it was a dream or a ....oh gosh he didn't wanted to think about that...Maybe last day's incident took a toll on him .... Taehyung widen his eyes right someone tried to kidnap him....he can't pinpoint that someone wanted to kidnap him or tried to kill him...coz it's seems like that...if yoongi will not come in time he will be late Taehyung...

But honestly other had a deep hatred in his eyes...but why... Taehyung had never did something bad with someone...why someone will try to kill him...so jungkook was right that he was trying to protect him...but why ?? What's in it for him...why a selfish guy like jungkook would try to protect him without any gain...why....?

And who was that man....who are you.....his Mind started to throb....it's all a big mess...and he didn't knew how to clean it....he again started to feeling dizzy and close his eyes to give some rest to his mind....for today only he will let it all slide....he will try to find all the answers of his questions from tomorrow but now his body needs rest he sigh and give in to sleep.

_______________

Thankyou lovely readers for your support love you all ❤️

Don't hate me i updated my two books today so forgive me for my delay..

Please vote and comment.