Not him

Please ignore the mistakes.

"So you are saying.... Jackson's fiancee...I mean Kai did all this...he is taehyung's stalker." Jimin asked while all of the members are having dinner and suddenly yoongi tell them about today.

"No...no mini....he is not taehyung's stalker....he was just a victim of misunderstanding....he thought Jackson had feelings for taehyung...so he tried to kidnapped taehyung but that creepy bastard stalker is someone else...." Yoongi said making jimin understand

"Then what do you do to him...like he is too at fault he tried to harm taehyung...you can't let him go like that.." Namjoon said with rage in his voice..

"Ask this from your brother in law who let him go with a warning like he was a kid who only bunk a class in school." Yoongi said surrendering his hands...

Jungkook sigh..."I know hyung hd was at fault but....he was in love and taehyung is infront of us harmless and healthy...and hyung he was just a innocent person who did a mistake in rage....I don't wanted to ruin his life just for a mistake...I know love can make you do some mistakes....but we should forgive them and move on otherwise we too can't able to live our life with fullfillness..." Jungkook said with sincerity but namjoon got angry.

“Then you will also forgive the stalker who is harassing Taehyung if he asks for your forgiveness because he also loves Taehyung…It is possible that he too may have committed all these mistakes because of love." Namjoon said in sarcasm.

Jungkook grit his teeth "he didn't committed mistakes hyung...he committed sins...his love is not love...he have a unhealthy desire for taehyung..he didn't need taehyung's consent....he just wanted to fulfill his disgusting desire...how can you say that I will forgave him...how can you...." Jungkook was about say something when suddenly namjoon asked him...

"Did you once asked taehyung if he wanted to forgave that person or not...who tried to harm him..." Namjoon said and jungkook's heart sunk at the thought.....what if taehyung thinks different from him....than it will be a setback for their relationship.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with scared expression who was in his thoughts

"Taehyung tell me did you are really willing to forgive the person who tried to harm you...I want to know from you..." Namjoon asked taehyung who got out of his thought process.

He looked at jungkook like he have a complaint in his eyes...

"No I will not...I will not willing to forgive Kai...he never tried to know my perspective before doing all this....a mad person in love doesn't have any right to ruin someone else's life....he is at fault....and he should bare consequences of his actions....and a person who loves me you shouldn't forgave him in my behalf....I was the one...who got mentally and physically torcher because of him...so you didn't have any right to make decisions for me..." He looked at jungkook with a pain expression..

"It's like I didn't matter to you jungkook....you forgave him in a sec...like my trauma my suffering didn't had any value for you....how can you forgive a person who tried to harm the person you love....I can't surely forgive him in a sec....I can't able to sleep for days after that incident....his terrifying eyes Haunted me in sleep for months....I had nightmares because of him....so I am not that great person like you Jungkook I can't forgive him just like that....and if you loved me enough...I shouldn't too..." Jungkook's heart stopped for a second listening this...

"So you think I don't love you enough to care about you..." Jungkook asked with pain in his voice...

"Seems like it jungkook....you didn't think about me before letting him go...huh...like my opinion doesn't matters to you or my suffering my pain doesn't bother you....than you claims that you love me....how can your love be so selfish jungkook..." Taehyung had same pain in his voice...

"So after all this time....you don't believe in my love.....I am not that kind of person....who can express my love easily but I tried to love you...with my all taehyung....how can you blame me like this...." Jungkook said and both of them stood up from their chairs..

"It's not like you really love me jungkook....I know uncle Jeon had forced this relationship on you...I am just a forced responsibility for you....you never loved me because I am not your former lover...." Taehyung spat in anger.

Jungkook had a clueless expression on his face...

"Don't give me that look jungkook...I know how you never can't accept me because for you .....I was not that taehyung whom you were love in with all these years.....you are still in love with him....but sorry to say...I am not that taehyung whom you try to search in me.....you know how much it pained me whenever you talk about my past self....like how much you are in love with that past...whom I had forget....it seems like you are still in love with someone else....but sorry to say jungkook I am not that person whom you are searching in me....it seems like you didn't got out from your past..." Taehyung said and jungkook got frustrated...

"What are you talking about taehyung....you are him....you both are the same person...." Jungkook said and taehyung flipped...

"That's the thing jungkook.....you didn't even realise....I am not him....we both are different....I can never be him....for me...he was the person whom you had loved unconditionally....whom place I can never have...." Taehyung said and jungkook can't able to utter a thing...

"I think we should take a break jungkook....I think what you said earlier was true.....we are not meant to be..." Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him with horror..

"I don't want to spend my night here....hyung can you take me to your place....I need to cool off my mind.." taehyung said to namjoon who nodded his head...he leave the dinning room leaving a devastating jungkook behind...

Taehyung left Jeon mansion with namjin....and jungkook couldn't able to stop him...

"Don't be so upset Jungkook...he will come back...soon....I know he can't live without you....you both needed to cool off your head jungkook....just give him and yourself some time....after sometime go to him and talk to him....I am sure...he will understand and come back with you...just give him space for now...." Jimin said consoling jungkook....who looked at him like his soul had leave his body....

With a thud jungkook fell on the bed he was thinking what did happened just now....he was too happy till evening...how can a mere conversation became this much chaotic....he sigh....maybe he and taehyung really want some time apart to cool off...maybe they both need to sleep it off...

After so many try jungkook can't able to sleep....he was tossing and turning on the empty bed...empty without taehyung....he thought how his life is empty like this bed without taehyung.....

At dawn his eyes shuts and he was able to sleep for sometime when his phone starting to ring....

He take the call in hurry....it was Namjoon...maybe taehyung too miss him and wanted to come back...

"Hello... hyung....did taehyung tell you to call me.... Why didn't he call me himself...ok I am coming..
I will ask him myself...I know he can't live without me either...tell him...I am coming to...."

"J.. jungkook... taeh...tae.... taehyung is not here....." Namjoon said with a down voice...

"What do you mean by...not there....where is he then....he went with you...he should be with you...." Jungkook said with a scare...

"I don't know jungkook...he slept in room next to us last night...but this morning his room' s door was open...and he wasn't inside....I searched him in every corner of this house....he is not here....I think he got him..."

__-------_____---------________--------____---

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all 💜😘