Namjoon's truth untold part -1

Please ignore the mistakes

"It was not namjoon hyung Taehyung....it can't be namjoon hyung.... because namjoon hyung is not your real brother....he is not your real hyung..."

Taehyung looked at jungkook in disbelief "don't talk rubbish jungkook....why are you doing this to me what have i ever done to you....you know i am a orphan and i only have my hyung as my sole family and you want him too be separated from me...how low you can get jungkook...i don't believe you can say something like that...even if God would say you are saying the truth i will not believe him....coz i know in my heart Namjoon hyung is my real brother....he took care of me like a child....he fed me...loved me...he always put me first in everything....i don't believe in your nonsense...i know you want to deceive me and want me to distract from your doings...but i am not believe your words....i will never believe you....I know Namjoon hyung is my real brother...my own blood...my own sibling...." Jungkook was constantly nodding his head in denial...and kept saying sorry to Taehyung when suddenly.

"No i am not...." Taehyung widen his eyes in shock....he didn't wanted to look back....coz he know whose voice is this...he stilled at his place...like a moment he felt someone snatch the earth under his legs...he didn't look back now he can't escape from the reality....Which he so eagerly wanted to know....he closed his eyes when namjoon stood in front of him...

Namjoon sigh heavily....and before talking further he too closed his eyes..."I am not your real brother tae.....i am not" he opened his eyes which has some unshed tears in it...and his voice was trembling...

Taehyung too opened up his eyes after listening his brother's troubled voice...his heart ached seeing his brother's eyes with tears.... unknowingly he too started to sobbing....Namjoon crouched down to his level...and wiped his tears... Taehyung found yoonmin and jinhope was too standing there with some unsaid words and with pitiful expression on their faces....now Taehyung realised jungkook was not lying he was revealing some biggest untold truth of his life from which he was Stranger from till now...

Namjoon wiped his tears " it's true that i am not blood related to you...but relationship between two hearts matters...for me you will always be my little brother for whom i can kill someone or can give up on my life..."

Taehyung nodded his head while crying even more "yes...yes you are my brother from heart...you are my family...you are my hyung...my lovely hyung.." he smiled while crying and namjoon too tired to smile a little but failed and engulfed Taehyung in a desperate hug....both brother cried their heart out...

After some time atmosphere felt some light and all the members find themselves seats...coz now every one wants to know the proper story from Namjoon and jungkook who was really know the truth.

Namjoon started...."i am not your real brother by blood but i called you father appa.....it's all started when my step father throw out me on the streets to die after my mother died...she was a kind and wealthy lady my stepfather married her off for her money...when my father died in a car accident.....he treated her good to make her believe that he really loves her.....but in reality he was cheating on her with his mistress...aka his real wife...with whom he already had a son...he started to give my mother a slow poison from which she started to get sick...and her organs started to shut...he even hired a fake doctor who told my mother that she have last stage of liver cancer which was spreading in her other organs slowly....and my naive mother believed him ..... really love makes you stupid...he make her believe that after her death he will take good care of me...and if she will make her Testament on his name he will transfer it to my name when i will be adult and will be ready to take it...and if she will not do that my relatives from my father side who always hate my mother for married him will try to snatch it....my mother was a simple and kind women...she did as he asked her to do our of love for me..." namjoon was sobbing continuously. "after my mother die no one doubt at him coz he always pretend to be so much in love with her...and no one suspected my mother's death coz she was sick from a long time.....after her death he take me here in Busan from ilsaan coz i didn't knew anyone here and abandon me here.

i was only 8 at that time...i didn't knew what to do at that time...i starved on that street ....i felt scared from hungry dogs...i freez to death on abandoned road on the cold night... every morning i woke with a hope in my eyes for a escape from that life and every night i ended up sleep with cries and empty stomach...sometime some kind people gave food to me thinking i am a begger and sometimes i had to fight with dogs cats from  dark Ally to find food from garbage...but from that i survive for two years...

One day i think god take pity on me and i came infront of a car accidentally but fortunately the driver pull the break immediately but from the empact i Fainted on the spot but when i opened my eyes i was in a beautiful room...and warm house...where i met two angels...name Kim sae-jin and his 5 years old son Kim Taehyung..." He smiled at Taehyung who smiled back at him..

_________________

Happy suga day to all of you..

Some of you were asking for update so here it is..

Please read and comment

I love you all.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️