just friends nothing else

Please ignore the mistakes

At the same day at evening.

Jungkook and yoongi went to attend a business meeting with their associates after meeting they both were sitting in meeting room discussing about the pros or cons of the meeting when suddenly jungkook's phone rang...it was his dad big Jeon.
Jungkook pick up the phone... thinking if everything alright or not...if his father's health is ok or not..

"Hello dad...what happened...are you alright..did you need to go to hospital..." Jungkook asked being all panic..

"Why...why did you want me to send hospital....My enemy should go to the hospital...by God's blessings, I am still a strong young man.." big Jeon answer him in a cocky tone and jungkook relaxed a bit..

"Oh thank God...ok then tell me..why did I got the pleasure of your call..." Jungkook asked in same cocky tone..

"Well you see...i know you are a dull man...not so vibrant like me...but why did you forget you have a husband..who is your responsibility...you have to take care of him...Poor Taehyung is bored here at home, don't you have any duty for him?" Big Jeon said..

"I know he felt like he is caged there dad...but he have to understand it's for his own good...we don't know how or when that psycho will play his next card..." Jungkook make his dad understand but big Jeon 8s being big Jeon..

"What is the use of you being such a big mafia king...that you cannot fulfill even a minor wish of your husband...say that you are scared of a madman.." big Jeon taunt jungkook..

"You know it's not like it dad...i just want Taehyung to feel safe that's all.." jungkook replied..

"Isn't he safe with you... understand jungkook he is looking like something is bothering him...take him somewhere to ease his mind..just think about him.."

"But dad..." Jungkook tried to say something but big Jeon didn't let him..

"Be here at sharp 8 and take your husband on a date...it's 4.45 you have whole 3 hours to arrange a date for my son in law...and yeah i remember bring his favourite flowers...be a man jungkook" big Jeon said and cut the call..

Jungkook sigh heavily...and yoongi was smiling seeing a mafia king behave so helpless infront of his father...

"Where are you taking Taehyung to..." Youngi asked being whole savage king he is...

"I don't know man...it's been a while I went on a date...it was last with when...." Jungkook got silent remembering last date when he went with Taehyung to aquarium before he went Missing... Taehyung always liked sea world...he like fishes....and all sea creatures...even he had sea horses when he was Little..but now...he don't know what Taehyung likes or not...

Jungkook was in his thoughts when yoongi clear his throat to gain his attention..

"It's good that you will take jungkook on a friendly outing...like friends do...but a date ..i will not suggest you to take him on it....it's not a good idea...i am saying you as a friend jungkook...you have to leave past in the past...i have seen all your pain and sorrow what you face whenever you get involved with Taehyung....you just have to accept you are not meant to be...you both always get on eachother's way...it's never timing right nor you both are right for eachother....you remember what he said when he slapped you in cafeteria....he didn't like you because you are a mafia...he is a simple boy jungkook he is not made to be with you....a mafia king...he can't able to adjust in this life....we are not milk washed our hands are dirty...and i don't think Taehyung can even adapt this lifestyle...even after this all happened...he wanted a simple and quite life with you...but it didn't happened....now you can't turn it back...so I will advice you to take back you step from this temptation of yours of Taehyung..." Yoongi adviced him in serious tone.

"Do you think i don't know that yoongi....i know that... every time we get involved with eachother it never ends good...and this time I don't want to see Taehyung hurt....i don't expect anything out of this friendship yoongi...we are just friends...nothing else..." Jungkook said...

"If you are just friends than behave like one...just don't cross that thin line between friendship and love....just stay in the lane" yoongi again adviced..but...

When jungkook saw Taehyung ready for him to take him on a date...looking so mesmerizing on his all glory....so beautiful....how can he resist him....how can anyone resist this beautiful boy...he doesn't blame that psycho to fell head over heels for Taehyung because he knew what power Kim Taehyung hold....the beauty of Kim Taehyung can make anyone a psycho.... possessive for him obsessed for him....naah...he don't blame that psycho for that....

But...what about him....he can't have him as his...

When he watch Taehyung take slow steps towards him being all shy and nervous....

"Now how I am going to stay in the lane...." Jungkook asked to himself

"Well I am screwed "

_______________

I know this chapter is short but this is just a filler chapter.

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️