Unless

Please ignore the mistakes.

Unless.....

"Unless what..??...what you did to taehyung Kai..?" Jackson asked Kai with thumping heart....

And Kai's heart ached seeing worry for taehyung in Jackson's eyes....

He smiled bitterly..."what could I do...huh....I did what I think was right thing to do....to make you mine.... completely mine.....I hired a investigator who will give me news of his every move after he returned to Korea.....first I complaint in police that my car got stolen....and wait for my chance that when I can take what's mine....and after few days I got it....when after a while he came out of his rat hole....

I stalked him....and when I grabbed the chance I tried to take him with me....I want him to be disappeared from this world..."

Jackson widen his eyes and jungkook grit his teeth...he wanted to grab Kai by his collar and beat him till he get satisfied but yoongi stopped him...

"You wanted to kill him....tell me did you tried to kill him...." Jackson asked while shaking Kai.

"I wish I could do that....but I am a coward...I wanted to kidnapped him and take him away from his loved ones...like I am far away...from whom I loved...." He looked at Jackson with pained eye...

"I wanted to torcher him....I wanted to him to feel the pain I am feeling...but....but that...dog of jungkook yoongi stopped me...I couldn't do it...." Kai said and dropped on the floor with a thud...

Jackson was standing like his soul had left his body....

"Then you were his stalker....who tried to..." Jackson couldn't able to complete his sentence.

"No.....I am not...I am not his stalker." Kai replied.

"Don't you dare to lie...or I'll..." Jungkook warned him...

"I lost everything today because of you....you bastards....I have nothing to loose now....I have nothing to hide from you....you  all didn't notice....that stalker is in madly in love with taehyung and I hate him to the core.... because of him....my life got ruined...my love.." he took a pause..."I loose the most precious thing for me...why I would give him flowers and chocolates..." Kai said with loud voice with rage....he started to cry again....

Jungkook and yoongi can understand him because after listening him... somewhere in their heart they pity him.... because they both had their share of pain in love...

Kai was still on the floor....when Jackson come to him and touch his shoulders to make him stand up but Kai jerked him...

"Don't.....you don't have to take pity on me Jackson.....you can use this situation as a reason to get rid of me...." Kai said in rage...

Jackson smiled bitterly....

He sigh..."and if don't want to do it then...."

Kai looked at him with an unreadable expression..

Jackson looked at him with fond eyes..

"I know what you did was wrong....but what can I do....I can't let you go....I can't let go the person I love...." Jackson said with sincerity...

Kai looked at him in daze..."don't....don't play with my feelings Jackson.... don't.....my heart couldn't able to take anymore..."

Jackson take his hands in his own..."I am not playing...jagiya....I love you....I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I thought....it is so obvious that even taehyung notice my love for you....so I thought maybe you from all people would have idea of my liking..." Jackson said and everyone there got confused...

Jackson sigh..."it's true that taehyung and I were friends.....and it was true that I like him too much actually I adored him...." Jungkook was about to throw his hands when Jackson stopped him saying "but as a little brother.....tell me how can I don't love a guy....who tried to help me to achieve my love but unfortunately after all his efforts I can't able to confess the one I love....maybe I was too a coward..." Jackson said while eyeing Kai...who was sobbing a little looking at Jackson adorably...

"Who is the one you love...?" Kai asked not believing him...

"Don't be so naive jagiya.....do I really have to spell it out to you then tell me whom I call cute from childhood....who I gave the nickname jagiya.....whom I tell all my worry and difficulties....who is the most connected person to me..." Jackson peck on Kai's hands....

"I don't believe you....you call me with the sweet names ....when you have work from me...or you want to tease or bully me" Kai said.

"Didn't you observe....I can make whoever I want to do things for me ..I can bully whoever I want....but why is it always you....take a hint you idiot....otherwise why I am always hovering in your cabin....why I always crash on your place.....why I always steal glances at you....why I always make excuses to come closer to you ..." Jackson said while coming closer to Kai's lips.... "Take a hint my idiot....I am in love with you....and I am in love with you from when you were in love with me..." Jackson captured his lips in his own....

Jungkook smiled both of them but

"Eww...I don't know why I am seeing couples madly in love everywhere I go...?" Yoongi said with a disgusting face.

"Like you don't suck on your jimin's face..." Jungkook raised an eyebrow..

"My jimin is the most cutest person....he is an exception..." Yoongi said and jungkook shake his head...

Jungkook and yoongi was waiting out of cabin when Jackson approached them..."what can I say....I can't ask you to forgive him for his mistake...I only can apologise on his behalf....if you want to complaint him in police....I will not stop you ...but I will turn this world upside down to save him...." Jackson said with sincerity...

And jungkook knew this feelings.

He grin devilish "you know I can make him suffer till my heart pleases...."

"Just don't ...just leave him to be ....you can ruin me...you can take my business and all the possession I have but spare him...I beg of you...I will do whatever you want just leave him....." Jackson had a pained expression on his face...

"Anything I want....?" He asked and Jackson nodded his head...

"Then make him happy and make him feel loved for the rest of your life..." Jackson got surprised...

Jungkook laughed "I know love can make you do shitty things....I can relate to him....I have done my share of unforgiving things...but now I got a second chance...so I am giving you both second chance...." He rest his hand on Jackson's shoulder "somewhere in this all situation you are the reason of his insecurity....if you had confessed at time nothing like this would happened....but I will suggest you to work on your relationship and get rid of his anxiety....." Jungkook said and leave from there....

"Aww aren't you a softy...." Yoongi teased jungkook....who grinned.

"Stop it and tell me....are you sure about what you tell me earlier...." He said in serious tone.

"I am sure but give me 1 or 2 days to confirm it ok..." Yoongi said and jungkook nodded his head...

He sigh when he enter in his mansion

His husband is looking breathtaking...it looked like he had fun today....all covered in colours....he was looking adorable.

"What is all this....?" He asked...

"I tried to paint like you....but I guess what I can't paint...." He smiled adorably...which melt jungkook's heart...

"Oh Kim taehyung.....how should you not be the reason of other's anxiety and insecurity
When you are this adorable " he think to himself and peck on taehyung's lips...

____________________

Thankyou
Please vote and comment
Love you all 💜💜💜