Boyfriends??

Please ignore the mistakes

Taehyung never thought that he will be sharing his room with jungkook on his own will (btw it's still jungkook's room so he will be the one sharing the room but whatever) but hey miracles happens...right ?

That's why vmin was settling taekook's room according to how a married couple's room look like....and on the other hand jungkook sent yoongi to receive his father from airport while he was taking a eye on last minute preparation of his father's room that he can need as a heart patient...such a filial son he is...

In taekook's bedroom with vmin

Jimin settled all jungkook's luggage with Taehyung's like their clothes were in the same  walk in closet...he got some fresh flowers for the empty vase in that room....and many more things..

"Chim how much you will decorate this room....you are forgetting we are not really a married couple..."

"On the papers and in every one's eyes you are..."

Taehyung sigh...

"Seriously chim...you are making me anxious.."

"I was just kidding tae...but honestly tell me...are you really ready to move in with jungkook in this room...?"

Again Taehyung sigh..."what can I do jimin...we think so many fake reasons for avoiding this situation like that one of us have cold... that's why we live in seperate room...or maybe...we had a fight or something...but knowing uncle Jeon he will try to make us patch up...and for how many months I can have cold...and it's only for some months...so I think I can handle it...and fortunately I don't have any bitter feelings for jungkook now...we are friends so i think it will be easier than said..(yeah yeah...as you say)...And this much I can do for Uncle Jeon...He also took care of me a lot when I was with him abroad..he had done too many things for me...so now it's my turn to take care of him..." Taehyung said with a soft expression and jimin smiled at his soulmate.

Vmin and jungkook was waiting for former mafia king to arrive from airport...when a exhausted yoongi and a exited Mr Jeon walked in the main door...

when a exhausted yoongi and a exited Mr Jeon walked in the main door

"Oh...my son...jungkook " the older male Came like a typhoon and hugged Jungkook in a moment like a storm.

And the rest of the people standing in the room kept watching..what happened in a moment..

"Hello dad..Didn't you face any problem on the way?" Jungkook asked older male

"What's the problem... I have been talking to beautiful girls all the way... in the plane...But honestly speaking this your friend who looks like a cat...he's very loose minded..guy.." Mr. Jeon said pointing at yoongi.

"Sorry for not dancing with you on the airport sir.." yoongi bowed infront of mr.jeon..

"You asked him to dance with you at airport dad..." jungkook asked in shock..

"Yeah...the girls..wanted to see us dancing...as a parting gift..." Mr. Jeon said in duh tone..

"Who...?girls..whom are you talking about...?" Jungkook asked in confusion..

"The girls who serves in plane.."

"You mean the airhostess...?" Jungkook got more shocked and mr..Jeon nodded his head..

"Now..please give me side…let me meet my son in law…” Mr Jeon pushed Jungkook a side lightly....who was still standing confused..

"Ahh...tae...my beautiful... beautiful son in law..." He hugged Taehyung softly...

"Hello uncle...how are you...?...how's your health now..?" Taehyung asked older with a fond smile...

"What about health...What has happened to me...I am fit and fine...as always...but who is this uncle of yours, why are you calling me uncle...I am not that old.I still look younger than Jungkook..so don't call me uncle ok.." jungkook widen his eyes..." Do you remember what you used to call me in abroad?"

Taehyung nodded shyly..."yes..how are you boyfriend " Taehyung said..

jungkook looked yoongi with shocked and mouthed a boyfriend who pat his shoulder in comfert while stopping his laugh...

"I am good but It didn't matter...it's good that I came here, otherwise you would have been bored with this boring man...I mean with Jungkook.."

Taehyung smiled a little "You are right, uncle, so he is  boring person..i am relieved that...  from now on I will get your interesting company... then my heart will remain happy" Taehyung said in teasing way...like he was teasing jungkook..

Jungkook felt annoyed with this conversation...

Suddenly Mr..Jeon's eyes fell on jimin who was standing beside Taehyung smiling adorably..."oh my my...what a beautiful Little boy we have here...hi gorgeous who are you...I've never seen you before..." Mr. Jeon said while kissing back of jimin's hand who greet older shyly..

And on the other hand a particular cat was feeling jelly..

"Umm..he is my husband uncle Jeon min jimin..." Yoongi said while taking jimin's hand from mr. Jeon...

"Is he really your husband..." Mr. Jeon asked jimin in shock..."yes sir he is.." who answer older shyly..

"I feel sorry for you dear...my condolences are with you..." Mr.jeon said being mischief and jimin laugh at him...

And on the other hand yoongi got more annoyed...

"Btw darling I have one more slot for boyfriend if you want you can be my second boyfriend like Taehyung..." He asked in flirty way and jimin's eyes sparked..

"Really uncle..Jeon.."

"A..aa..aa..what I tell Taehyung not uncle.." me. Jeon said signing him as a no with his index finger.

"Boyfriends" jimin understand and said as mr. Jeon asked him to say..

"Yeah boyfriend.... really God has done too bad with both of of you beautiful boys..that he gave you so dull husband....so That's all I can do..." Mr. Jeon said while fixing his both elbows with vmin...

"Let's go boys....take me to my room...oh...and jungkook tell your kitty friend to take my language in my room...now...come on boys...let's..go.." Mr. Jeon said in a exited voice and three of the male forwarded their feet to mr. Jeon's room..

Yoongi was looking all this scenario with his widen eyes and open mouth suddenly he felt some patting at his shoulder...he turned around his neck...jungkook was patting his shoulder with a fake pity on his face..

"There...there..."

________________

Thankyou for reading

Please and comment sweethearts

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️