I always wanted you

Please Ignore the mistakes.

Jungkook was crying like a child when he was telling about his father's heart condition to everyone there....it felt like he had so much pain hidden in his heart....some what he seems like a harmless human to Taehyung.....like a innocent child....it's no daubt jungkook had endure so much pain which he didn't deserved....first his mother deceased then his lover disappear on him...then his father collapsed in his arms.... obviously anyone will be insane.... Taehyung felt a thud in his heart....maybe he was feeling pity for jungkook but it didn't justify what he did with him or his hyung....it can't be justified no...never..

Jungkook continued with some sniffles after yoongi pat his shoulder....yeah some tough love.."after when my father got discharged from hospital he make me promise him that i will take care of me and meet a psychologist....he was feeling that i was in depression....i didn't wanted to disobey my father so met one....my father's fear come true i was in depression....he advised my father to divert my attention something else...from searching you....he said I need friends and i need to divert my thought somewhere else....than my father got me a admission in that college university....where i met yoongi and we became best friends....we surely share a strong bond it was not like with you....my father tell me to train....so that I don't have time to think about you but you were not a thought....you were me..i have kept you in my soul....no second hand passed when i didn't think about you....you can call it my obsession but i call it my love for you..." Jungkook forwarded his hands to touch Taehyung's cheek without his knowing but retreat his actions when he remembered everything...."my father has told me that he will continue to search you....but i don't i have take Matter in my hands....i accepted his order but i couldn't do it whenever i got a mere clue about you from somewhere i run to there without hesitation....but i didn't able find you....

Like that three years passed...and i became silent and cold with the time...one day i went to a flowers shop to buy some flowers for my mother....it was her memorial day.... suddenly i felt like i had seen a glimpse of you in that shop...behind a mirror i run to that mirror but you disappeared infront of my eyes....i felt like my mind was playing a game with me......but i was sure it was you...."

For somedays my heart was not at ease i always felt like you were near me.......i was going insane i think i was  hallucinated you....maybe i was close to loose my sanity....

But it was not my hallucinations you were there always...

It was the most happiest day of my after meeting you when i found you again.....you were there infront of my eyes....

I was in the college cafeteria when suddenly i hear a voice calling me. "hey...you.."   the voice i was longing to hear from years....it didn't take me time to recognise that voice which was engraved on my mind...and on my heart....i thought maybe again my heart was decieving me....but when i turned around there you were.... talking to me....like you were there searching for me....the boy i was searching for 3 years he was talking to me while grabbing my coller..... cursing at me i don't know why....but i didn't mind it...." He chuckled at the memory and Taehyung cursed under his breath...

I was that happy to see you that i lost sense of my surroundings.... suddenly you said you have to go....but how could I let you go....i just found you....so grab your hand.....i thought you were teasing me like you always do....i didn't wanted you to go away so tried to play along....and tell you..."Not that easy baby boy." i sometimes teases you and call you baby boy....it felt like a dream to me.... suddenly i was stand three years ago....where you left me...

Suddenly you asked me what i want.....it was not a question...it was never a question....i always wanted "you". And out of desperation i kissed you because in my heart you were my lover....my fiancee...and in that kiss...i pour all of my love and longing of three years....i wanted you to know how much I missed you....and now when i have finally found you i will never let you go......

But after the kiss you ran away from there....and i come back to my senses....i was in a dilemma if i really saw you or not....or it was a dream...but yoongi confirm me that it was not a dream....haaa..i had finally found you....

I threatened the students who were there at that time not to utter a word infront of anyone...

But i was confused why you ran away from there and why did you behave with me like a stranger but it doesn't matter now coz i was determined to find out everything about you....

Before next day i find out every information about you...like when did you get in this University....where did you live....who do you live with or not......but you always behave like stranger...you always...first i thought you were teasing me....you were taking a revenge on me not to able to find you....so i play along with it...i started to tease you....i kissed whenever i felt like...i flirted with you....coz in my eyes you were my lover....but after some days i got to know that you were not acting.....you had lost your memory.....now i understand everything....my heart pang at the thought that you didn't remember me....but my love was enough for both of us....i will make you remember everything but before I did that.....

______________

Thankyou for reading

Please comment and vote

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘