Let me in

Please ignore the mistakes.

It's been one week Taehyung challenge jungkook that he will not give up on him....and swear to god this one week is been days of trouble for him....

Taehyung was coming so strong unto him...that he didn't care about the surrounding... whenever he wants he sit closer to him like air couldn't pass between them...playing all the instruments in jungkook's heart...

Sometimes he sat on jungkook's lap infront of family members saying chair is uncomfortable but jungkook's lap is more comfortable making everyone uwu at their love interaction and jungkook embarrass....

But slowly slowly jungkook was getting swayed by Taehyung...it was true that jungkook was never fully out of Taehyung's maze...and nowadays activities doing by Taehyung is pulling himself more to other...

Skinship...cheek kissing.. closeness was now normal between taekook... because Taehyung did all these things infront of his father who get happy to see his son and son in law loving couple like before...and jungkook can't declined anything because of big Jeon but Taehyung is making him crazy...he can't accept that he is now thinking about Taehyung and himself...like before.... sometimes he too get pull into Taehyung's act unconsciously...he can't accept that Taehyung's little extreme gestures and closeness is starting weighing on him...

Whenever he come at contact in Taehyung...it seems like Taehyung had all control on him...all the things he tell Taehyung about not meant to be...was getting blur in his mind....it's not making sense now...well this is the magic Kim Taehyung contains..

Whenever Taehyung looked at him with those intoxicated eyes...jungkook lost his senses.. whenever he smiled at him... jungkook stare at his lips...like he is a thirsty soul and these lips are his water source...he gulped hard...he wanted to kiss..bite and suck on those lips....

But...a scare is stopping him...but if all is only a mirage like past....maybe he is sleeping...it's not happening in reality..maybe it's just a dream...a beautiful dream...

Taehyung is not here...he is still alone...still pitiful...still.....

Today Jeon mansion is in Hustle and bustle all the friends are together in the mansion celebrating... today is jungkook's birthday and Taehyung threw a party for his dear husband.....after so many years... something is celebrating in Jeon mansion but it was not a grand party...only close friends like yoonmin and jung hoseok are invited...and Namjin was already living there so they are invited obviously...

After big Jeon went to  sleep in his room all the friends decided to sit in the and spend some time together while sipping cofee...so on one couch namjoon.. jungkook...yoongi and hobi sat down on the other infront of them rest of the members sat....all of the members were talking to eachother when jungkook notice a stare at him...he find Taehyung was staring at him without blinking... jungkook got red coz of his intense gaze... jungkook shift his gaze but again after few seconds he looked at Taehyung who smiled and then winked at him.... jungkook widen his eyes and looked at yoongi who smiled seeing him flustered...other was observing all these with thief eyes... jungkook shook his head and tried to talk to yoongi again...but his heart was pounding nonstop....opposing his mind yet again he looked at Taehyung...who smirked at him...and started to lick his upper lips with his wet tongue in a seductive manner....in panic jungkook started to cough...and yoongi pat and rub his back to comfort him...

"He is coming onto you strongly my friend..." Yoongi said with a mischievous smile...

Jungkook looked at him..."this is Kim Taehyung for you my friend..." Namjoon said making jungkook more embarrassed...

After some fun and drinking games...all the friends sleep in the guest room and Taekook came back in their room...

After shower the couple was laying on the bed for the slumber but...meh... Taehyung didn't wanted that...today is his husband's birthday...he can't let it end this soon...

Jungkook was half laying on the right side of the bed all ready to switch off the lamp light when Taehyung hover him and say in his stomach making jungkook widen his eyes more...

"Tae..tae...what are you doing...?" Jungkook said being all shocked..

Taehyung pout a little..."can't i sit on you...i am your husband..." His pout got bigger..

"N..no..it's not..."

Taehyung put his index finger on jungkook's lips..."shhhh....let me speak..." Taehyung said and jungkook nodded his head...his breath was audible now...his heart beat was racing...this position was giving him a hard time...

"Today's your birthday koo...what you want from me...tell me...i will give all it to you..." Taehyung said signaling his whole body making jungkook scare a little..

"Taehyung I can't do whatever you want with me...you said truth that day in the canteen i am really a ruthless mafia...i am not meant for love...i have no heart...i can't make you happy... please understand it's not good for you...i am not good for you.." jungkook said having some emotions in his eyes....

Taehyung felt bad after listening it...jungkook still holds his words to his heart "please understand my feelings too jungkook...the loss had happened in the past...let the past rest in past...now i only knew ...when you saw me with these memorizing doe eyes...I forget to breath....i was foolish when i said that all to you...i didn't recognised you that time...but now I know who you are to me...you are now the one without whom I can't survive...." Taehyung said and peck at jungkook's forehead....who closed his eyes...

"Please let me in jungkook... please..." Taehyung said approaching jungkook's lips...both were breathing heavily at the closeness...both can feel eachother's breath...

"Just don't regret this later Taehyung...it's not easy to with me I am not easy..." Jungkook again warn Taehyung who was just inches apart to hook their lips..

"No never..." Taehyung said and capture jungkook's lips in a feverish kiss...

__________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️😚