Lovers 18+

Please ignore the mistakes.

This chapter contains adult content...so If you are under 18 please skip this chapter... thankyou...

Enjoy.......

Under the moonlight both of lovers confess their love to eachother making moon their Witness of their still blooming feelings....

They were kissing eachother like no tomorrow....maybe because it's been years tasting eachother like that.... specially for Taehyung who never got to enjoy tender lips of his lover....

They didn't even know when a sweet soft kiss turned into a fierce passionate one....

Hands started moving on their own to caress eachother....is it feels awkward....nah...not at all...it seems like they never forget eachother's touch...

It was not feeling weird to Taehyung...it feels like he remembered this soft...and tender touches of his lover...

It's just few minutes passed that they become lovers...but it seems like they were starving for eachother from years.....

Daze fogging their mind... moaning....and panting... shamelessly...both lovers...strip eachother...

A grunt escaped jungkook's mouth seeing Taehyung all naked in his all Beautiful glory infront of him....just for him....making Taehyung blush a little and aroused...

Sweat admiring their forehead....working hard on making Taehyung feel good jungkook was sucking on his one nipple...and caressing other....

Suddenly jungkook left his nipples and take his aroused manhood in his palm... caressing it...manking it drip a little...

"Aghh....Jung....gah.... Jungkook...."

"Yes...tell..me what you want...tell me...tell me you want me....right...." Jungkook asked full of excitement

"Tell me Taehyung what you want I will give you all...." Jungkook said panting and kissing Taehyung all over his chest...still caressing him down....

"Yes...aghh.... jungkook I want you....I need you... please jungkook...." Taehyung was feeling overwhelmed...a tear escaped his eyes calling out for his lover...

Jungkook felt his heart skipped a heartbeat...seeing Taehyung calling for him so desperately...

He saw him with hazy eyes and give him a deep kiss on his lips....

Wetting his fingers from lube jungkook penetrate his one finger in Taehyung's erotic heat....just to make him jump a little...

"Did it hurts....?" Jungkook asked worriedly..

"Aghh...no...just a little bit..." Taehyung know he was worried about him and he didn't wanted their beautiful moments to be ruined so he had to suck it up...

He started to breath heavily when one finger turned two and then three....

In and out moving finger into Taehyung's precious part jungkook was already feeling like his member will be explode from throbbing....a sweet sting was annoying him... whenever Taehyung moan loudly....

"Don't....don't moan like it...otherwise...i will not able to control myself..." Jungkook said still thirsting his fingers in Taehyung...

"Then why are you waiting....ummm....aah...i don't want you to control....i want you to loose control and show me how you feel...." Taehyung said adding fuel to the fire...

Jungkook almost loose his sanity he brush off his hair..."but you are not loose enough....it's been while..." Jungkook didn't even knew he wanted to make Taehyung believe or himself....but Taehyung's answer cut off all his rope of self control...

"But I want something big to full myself...your fingers are not enough..." Jungkook blinked at him in disbelief.....how can other said something so lewd with so innocent face..

"Huh....you are making me crazy...love....if I go insane Don't blame on me...." Jungkook said opening up a condom fron bed drawer wearing it.....he thirst himself in Taehyung making him scream...

"Agh...you are so tight....relax a little babe...i can't move..." Jungkook was not fully in considering Taehyung but he widen his eyes when Taehyung push him in himself With the help of his feet...

Jungkook grunt and Taehyung moan loudly at the feeling of connecting to eachother like this...

After some shallow thirst.... jungkook Started fasten his pace making Taehyung roll his eyes in pleasure...

A loud moan escaped Taehyung's mouth when jungkook hit his prostate...

"Aghhhhmhhh...jung....koo..... jungkook....agh...." Jungkook smirked a little....

"You like it right....you know this feeling.... ramming by me......"

"Agh...yes...i love this....i am loving this....this feels like I am in heaven...." Taehyung didn't even know what he is saying....making other ever more crazy...

"I love it too....i love touching you.....making love to you.....aghh..." He grunt when Taehyung started to move his hips in his own helping him... jungkook took his slender figure in his hands changing the position....making Taehyung sitting on him...

"If you like it that much...then help yourself love...." Jungkook smirk a little...

"You think i can't do it....huh...agh..." Taehyung moan when jungkook thirst hard in him...

"I can't do this....so deep....so...agh.... jungkook...slow...agh....slow down...." Taehyung said panting heavily only moan were slipping his lips....

"You are so lewd darling....you know how to make me a slave of yourself...." Taehyung open up his eyes and close it again when jungkook again changed their Position....

"Don't regret now darling....you were the one who was telling me to dont hold back and loose control...now why are you.... telling me to slow down..... jungkook was still thirsting him in animalastic speed.... Taehyung was feeling tired...and half concious....

"I messed with the wrong monster..." Taehyung thought and some sob left his mouth when he encountered some pleasure able hit at his prostrate....

"You know I don't like when you cry....but now I want to make you cry like that everyday.....i am loving your cry face in pleasure....coz only I can see it....only I can make you cry like that...only me...." Jungkook said and Taehyung grab him and started to kiss him deeply....

"Agh....i love you jungkook....i love you....agh...." Taehyung said Cumming at umpteenth time...

Jungkook too can't able to control himself and cumm after.... Taehyung's confession makes him overwhelmed....he was still in confusion that it was a dream or not...

Breathing heavily....both lovers were lying beside eachother...

"I didn't knew that these lube and condoms will come so handy..." Jungkook said with a Chuckle...

"Shut...up..." Taehyung felt shy...

"Now you are blushing...wow..."

Jungkook cleaned both of them and make Taehyung rest on his shoulder while lying down between sheets...

"Now you can't escape me Kim Taehyung....now you can't leave me..." Jungkook said... smiling...

"Deal...." Other laughed..

_______________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰🥰💜💜