Fate

Please ignore the mistakes

Third person's pov:

Jungkook was never wanted to be a mafia king but it doesn't matters what you want...you are just a toy of fate...it will decide what you will become...it's always in fate's hands... jungkook wanted a normal peaceful life with his lover...a home to come....a warmth to feel....it's not that his father the former mafia king forced him to be one...but his love for Taehyung make him what he is now today...but for whom he done this is not in his fate.....fate is a ****.

Jungkook was in his office dealing with some papers when a fuming Taehyung barge in his office with some pictures in his hands...and throw them on jungkook's table....it all happened that fast ....that jungkook can't process what hell has happened.

"What's all this jungkook...why you and me in these pics together....i had never click these pics with you so how...? Can you explain me...what the hell is going on....my head is hurting...slowly slowly i am going insane....please tell me... what's all this....who are you....why you did all this....why you send me to abroad at your uncle's....and why did you married me....and why the hell my hyung entrusted me to you...coz of you my best friend lies to me...becoz of you someone wants to kill me...and now i found these pictures of my childhood with you ....when i don't have any memory of clicking it with you... please tell me what's going on...what are you hiding from me jungkook....who are you to me...why i seems so happy with you jungkook....please tell me...." Taehyung started to cry and crouched down to the table....his head was throbing but his heart was in more pain...after seeing that pics he was going insane...his heart started to pound in his chest.

Jungkook got freeze after seeing his and Taehyung's photos on his table...

He picked up the photos with shaking hands and caress them with softness

He picked up the photos with shaking hands and caress them with softness...these pics are his deep secrets....these pics are the only memories of his unforgettable love....which only he remembered and his lover forgotten a long ago... unknowingly his eyes brimmed with tears.....his vision started to become blur coz of it...he harshly wiped his tears and stood up from his chair....his legs take him the other side of table....where his love of life was sobbing hiding his beautiful face in his soft hands....his heart clenched when he when he took his hands off taehyung's face...his nose was red and eyes were swollen from the crying....his lips becomes chapped....and his cheeks had some tears on it..

He softly wiped Taehyung tears...and make him stand with help of his arms and make him sit on a chair nearby and took another chair.... Taehyung couldn't fail to felt the softness in jungkook's touch... somehow jungkook's this gesture helped Taehyung to calm down...he looked at jungkook with pleading eyes..."please jungkook..."

Jungkook took a sharp breath and nodded his head in tiny..."anything for you my love"

Taehyung's heart beat at a fast pace after hearing jungkook's soft voice..."my love" this name didn't felt awkward to him from jungkook's mouth...like he had listen it before from his mouth...like jungkook had always called him with this name....

After a minute of silence jungkook started..."tae you said you didn't remember when you clicked these pics with me...but i want to ask you something"

Taehyung nodded his head..."what did you remember about your childhood and teenage days...?...can you tell me what was your last memory of your childhood"

Taehyung started to give some stress on his mind..."i don't have any memory of my teenage days coz namjoon hyung told me that i had a accident when i was 17 and after one month i opened my eyes in hospital but i have forgotten my memories but i have some blur memories of my childhood....i had a blurred vision of my father taking me to work with him...he used to work in a big house....i have a faint memory of a boy who used to play with me...maybe he was namjoon hyung...and....and..." Taehyung was giving too much pressure on his head that it started to hurt more...

Jungkook stopped him to thinking furthermore he shook his head..."don't.... don't put pressure on yourself tae...i tell you... your father was a employee of my father but in reality he was a true friend and a close brother of my father...and that boy was not namjoon hyung....it was me...you used to play with me in your childhood "

"How can this be true namjoon hyung told me it was him... whenever i saw that boy in my dream...i asked namjoon hyung who it was...he told me that it was him...how can it will be you...you are telling me lie again jungkook...you are again deceiving me jungkook...it was namjoon hyung...he was in my childhood...he is my hyung so it's obvious i used to play with him...you are lying to me jungkook...it was namjoon hyung.." Taehyung was repeating one thing again and again in confusion his mind was not ready to process this new information...he was not ready to accept that it was jungkook in his last childhood memories....but like it has said in the beginning fate is a ****.....jungkook and Taehyung's fate decided something else.

"It was not namjoon hyung Taehyung....it can't be namjoon hyung.... because namjoon hyung is not your real brother....he is not your real hyung..."

--------------

How are you all doing
I was busy in some personal stuff so i couldn't update but now i will update more... please be patient like always

Thankyou all of you for your love.

Please vote and comment...

You don't know how much your comments boost my energy so please keep giving me your energy..

Love you all ❤️❤️😚😘