A tease

Please ignore the mistakes

Jungkook was doing his daily exercises shirtless (mind you shirtless) in his house gym when Taehyung barge in his private gym....

"Wow...so this is where you spend your half of day like soldiers fighting with all this equipments..." Taehyung said with a enthusiasm in his voice ignoring jungkook and observing every inch of the gym.."

Jungkook was already annoyed and Taehyung's blabbering make him more annoyed "it's called exercising...but how do you know that...you spend your whole day talking and eating..." Jungkook spat...

This taunt gives Taehyung's attention towards jungkook's back... because other was'nt facing him..."woah.." Taehyung mouth got watered after seeing the scene infront of him..."i mean...easy there boy...why are you spitting poison..from where this attitude is coming..." Taehyung braced himself and said..

Jungkook turned to him and Taehyung's eyes widen seeing six pack abs infront of him and unconscious he forwarded his legs towards jungkook..

"Wow...jungkook is this real..." Taehyung said while pointing other's six pack abs..

"No...not at all...I have brought them on rent...I will show you today and return tomorrow.." jungkook again gave other a counter attack..

"Really you can do that.." Taehyung's eyes widen in shock..

Jungkook flicked his head "no pabo...it's real.." he smirked and other pout..

"Then why are you talking to me like that....are you mad at me..." Taehyung asked with a innocent face..

"No... No, why did I get angry with you....what have you done to make me angry....right.." jungkook said with the same innocent face..

"Right..." Taehyung reply mischievous..

Suddenly jungkook caged Taehyung between himself and jogging machine..

"Right...what have you done...then really i am a...boring and dull person right...." Jungkook hissed..

"Right...." Although Taehyung was little bit flushed from the closeness but he replied other confidently..

"Then I shall show you how much entertaining i am....right... that's why you didn't come in the room whole night...right...just because I am a boring and dull person...right.." jungkook whispered in his ears..almost kissing it..

Taehyung felt goosebumps in his body...his ears got red in embarrassment...

"U .uncle..Jeon didn't let me and jimin leave...he was sharing stories of his youth with us...he can't able to sleep because of jetlag so we were just giving him company ... that's all...and While talking, we didn't realize when both of us fell asleep." Taehyung said not meeting eyes with jungkook..

"Oh really...it was not because you are scared to share room with me..." Jungkook counterattack again..

"No..no...why would I be scared to share room with you..It's not that you do anything...with me.." Taehyung said with some confidence

"Oh so...dad is not here...so should now I can show you how entertaining i am ...." Jungkook said leaning to Taehyung who pushed him a little with embarrassment..

"Stop kidding jungkook...and come in the dinning room uncle is calling you for breakfast...have breakfast with him..." Taehyung run from there in a flushed state... leaving a smiling jungkook behind.

Taehyung came in living room..."what just happened...why my heart is thumping like this....did I got arrhythmia..." He thought and gulped..

Suddenly jimin approached him from back and he got scared..

"Hey tae...did you call jungkook.."

"Wae...yaah...chim you scared me .."

"Huh...i scared you...i was just asking...do you call jungkook for breakfast...but you were in your own thoughts...and why are you so red...did you got hot or got any allergy..." Jimin aske confused..

Taehyung touched his own ears..and it was really hot..he cleared his throat " it's nothing....i am fine...and i called jungkook he is coming...he was all sweaty so maybe he will come after taking shower.."

Yoonmin ...mr..Jeon and Taehyung was sitting on table when again a shirtless jungkook with towel around his neck came and sit beside Taehyung...who was already feeling uneasy because of other.."is he really trying to tease me..?"

"Why are you still wandering shirtless...we get it...you have six pack abs...you don't have to make other people jealous.." mr. Jeon said while pointing himself..

"I am not trying to make anyone jealous I find my t-shirts in cliset I can't find even a single T-shirt of mine in the closet.." jungkook said with a sigh..

"They were behind the drawer....in closet.." suddenly jimin blurted out without thinking and immediately cursed at himself...and yoongi and taekook widen their eyes..

But Mr Jeon observed immediately "and why you know it...why you knew that where his t shirts are.."

"A.. actu... actually...chim helped me in cleaning the closet yesterday that's why he knows it..." Taehyung immediately replied...and mr..Jeon nodded his head..

"This time it's ok but Taehyung you should take care of your and jungkook's personal things on your own....some things are good when it stays with couple.. You Should Know everything About  Jungkook" mr. Jeon said and Taehyung nodded his head...

All were having breakfast with some chitchatting and Taehyung was feeling some ease till now but now Mr. Jeon burst a bomb..

Taekook's eyes popped out of their sockets upon hearing that.

Jungkook started to cough...and yoonmin tried to slop their laugh...bowing their head sealing their lips..

"W..what you said dad..."

"Hey brother...what did I say like this...this is a normal question....which everyone will ask you...The age of both of you is increasing...not the other way around...so What crime have I committed by asking that you are reacting like that? and as a parent i want to know....when you gonna make me a grand parent"

Taekook both gulped hard and looked at eachother...."now what we are going to do..."

______________

Thankyou for reading

Please comment and vote

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️