Chapter 3

Caty POV

"Zak, please, I need you to understand," I pleaded. Zak turned away from me and hung his head, his hands on his hips. "We can't do this. We both love Aaron and this would cause so many problems." I turned toward the window and squeaked in surprise when Zak grabbed my arm and turned me back to him.

"You have to believe me when I tell you that I love you Caty," he said, his eyes full of tears. "I need you in my life, I can't live without you."

"Oh, Zak," I whispered. "I love you too." He pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands along his back until I reached the hem of his shirt. I broke away from the kiss in order to pull his shirt off. Once his shirt was off he pulled mine over my head. I shrugged out of my jeans; he picked me up and went back to kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me over to the bed where he laid me down gently and stood up to rake his eyes over my nearly naked body. As he looked, he pulled his pants off and I could see that he his dick was causing his underwear to tent. I whimpered as he looked over me; the matching bra and panty set was apparently a good choice. He got down on the bed, holding himself over me as he ran his hands down my sides.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. I breathed heavily as he kissed my neck and began to suck on the spot just below my ear. "So beautiful." I was enjoying this way too much.

"Caty," I heard him say. He looked at me and pushed a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Yes, Zak?" I asked breathless.

"Caty! Wake up!" I jolted awake. I was not in a dark room with Zak; I was in my seat on the plane.

"What? What happened?" I asked, looking around at Tara, who had woken me up and had a smirk on her face.

"Were you having a nice dream?" she asked. When I looked at her guiltily, she laughed hard. "Oh my god you were. Dreaming about Mr. Tall, Dark and Extremely Yummy?" I slapped her arm, embarrassed.

"Oh god, was I loud?" I groaned, covering my eyes. She was still laughing.

"No but you were groaning in your sleep and talking a little bit," she replied, sitting back in her seat. "Something along the lines of 'Oh Zak, I love you.'" She made kissing noises at me and I groaned again.

"Come on, like I'm not embarrassed enough," I whispered. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Well for one, I didn't really feel like listening to you have dream sex with Zak Bagans," she said simply and I slapped her arm again. "And we are landing in about ten minutes." I nodded and started grabbing my stuff. I had never fully put away my laptop before I fell asleep. 

Fifteen minutes later we had deplaned and were walking through the terminal, heading for baggage claim. As we got there, we made our way to the right carousel and after a few minutes of waiting, I heard a voice call my name.

"Caty Cat!" I turned to see my brother walking towards me. I handed my bag to Tara and ran to him. He picked me up and spun me around hugging me. "Oh I'm so glad to see you! Your hair is longer!"

"Yeah I decided to stop cutting it," I laughed as he set me on my feet. He laughed and hugged me again. 

"You remember the guys right?" he asked, stepping to the side. I nodded giving Jay and Billy both hugs. After saying my hellos, I turned and saw Zak standing there, his hands in his pockets. I walked over and hugged him too. As soon as our skin made contact, I felt sparks erupt over my skin. Hoping he hadn't felt that, I pulled back.

"It's good to see you guys again," I said, tucking my hair behind my ear. Just then Tara came over with a cart full of our luggage. 

"Here let me get that," Aaron said, winking at Tara. I looked at him in amused confusion; did my brother have a thing for Tara? She giggled at him and waved at the others.