Chapter 37

Caty POV

We eventually fell asleep while watching tv and when we woke again, the sun was shining again. I knew why I was tired; growing two little humans is exhausting. But I couldn't figure out why Zak was so tired. I figured it was because of the level of intensity during the investigation but I knew that he wouldn't want to talk about it, especially because of what happened to me while we were there. He was terrified for me, I could tell. As I woke up I watched the sky through the window in our room and tried not to think about the investigation. After a few minutes, I realized that Zak was not in bed with me. I reached over to grab my phone to text him when the door opened and he came in carrying what looked like coffee in a drink carrier and a bag. I stretched and sat up, smiling.

"I woke up and you weren't here," I said, teasingly. He set the drinks and bag down before leaning down to kiss me deeply. After a moment he broke away and grinned.

"I thought you three might be hungry so I stepped out to get something to eat. I got your favorite a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel with extra cheese," he replied handing me the bag. "Actually I got two for you because I figured that you would be really hungry." I set the bag aside and pulled his face down to mine to kiss him again. This man was always so sweet, thinking of me and my needs. I pulled him down and laid back, still kissing him and he knelt down on the bed, his hands running along my sides and one of them, making its way up to my head, wrapping itself in my hair. He deepened the kiss and held me close. After a moment, I pulled away to breathe and he immediately began to attack my neck with kisses and little nibbles that he knew I loved. I let out a breathy cry and he smiled against my neck.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hit the spot?" he chuckled. I smacked his arm and he chuckled again. I began to pull his shirt off and he pulled back just long enough for me to remove his shirt. "I have to say, I'm enjoying your pregnancy hormones a little bit. They make you insatiable. And I'm more than happy to help with that." He stood and removed his jeans and boxers his dick fully erect at this point. My mouth-watering, I crept toward him and wrapped my hands around him. He sighed in pleasure, his head falling back as I stroked him slowly. He let out a noise that seemed like a mix between a sigh and a whimper and I smiled before leaning forward and wrapping my lips around the tip of his dick. He jerked slightly but still as soon as I began licking along the head. He snaked his hands into my hair again and I began to bob my head up and down allowing my cheeks as I did. He was panting hard but I could see how hard it was for him to not take over. I wouldn't have complained; I loved it when he dominated me. I wouldn't have to wait long though because, before long, he pushed me back gently and laid me against the pillows after removing my shirt and panties.

"I need to be inside you right now," he growled. "I can't hold myself much longer and I need to be inside you." He laid across my body and slowly inserted himself into me. I sighed in happiness. I always loved how he felt inside me. Normally he would wait a moment before moving, but I didn't give him that chance.

"Zak, baby, don't wait," I panted. He looked down at me. "Please give me everything you can."

"I don't want to hurt you," he protested but I shook my head.

"I'll be ok," I said. He watched me for another moment before giving in. I think the sensation was too much for us both. He started out slow just like he normally did before giving in and giving me everything he had. I gripped his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. He growled slightly and continued his pace, pounding into me. I was a panting, moaning mess. 

"You like this don't you?" he asked, leaning down to nibble on my earlobe. I let out a moan in response. "You like this big cock filling you up, making you feel incredible don't you?" I nodded and he rose up, wrapping his hand around my throat slightly, not enough to choke me but enough to make me smile. "I didn't hear you. What did you say?"