Chapter 29

Caty POV

I had done it now; I had poked a sleeping bear in the eye. And I knew that I was done for. Zak carried me all the way up to our room, trying to make sure that nobody saw me with all the fake blood on me. Somehow we made it to our room and he only put me down to open the door. Once it was opened he led me directly into the bathroom. Once we were in the bathroom, he crossed his arms.

"Shower. Now," was all he said, before walking back out into the room. I sighed and shook my head before beginning to peel off my clothes. Thankfully the blood had only gotten on my shirt which I was hoping for; the leggings I was wearing were incredibly comfortable and I had been hoping that I wouldn't have to throw them away. I took the shirt, put it in a plastic bag, and tied it off before throwing it on the floor. Once I was undressed I stepped into the shower and shut the door. I turned on the water to the temperature that I liked and a moan slipped out of me at the feeling. It had been a few days since I had taken a shower because of being in the hospital so I was grateful for the hot water. I began to rinse my body off and another moan slipped out of me. I jumped when I heard Zak's voice come from outside the shower door.

"You need to cut that out princess," he growled slightly. "If you keep doing that I'm going to be distracted and I won't be able to punish you properly," I smirked, glad that he couldn't see my face, and ran my hands over my body. My hand dipped down, cupping my pussy and I moaned again. Suddenly, I was pinned against the wall my hands held above my head. I looked, shocked to see Zak standing there, a hungry look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy, did I do something wrong?" I asked innocently. He shuddered slightly at my words and gulped hard. Just then I realized that he was naked and pressed up against me, because I could feel his erection, poking me in the stomach.

"Princess, you are treading on very thin ice right now," he growled out again, his voice thick with desire. "You need to behave or I will punish you even more." I gave him a puppy dog look and rubbed my breasts against his chest.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'll try to be your good little girl," I purred and his dick twitched against me again. I twisted my arms free and slid down his body. He grunted but made no other effort to stop me. I sank onto my knees, wrapping my hands around his dick. It was so big and thick; I smiled before taking my tongue and licking him from base to tip. He groaned and his head fell back. Seizing my opportunity, I took him into my mouth and began to bob my head against him, hollowing my cheeks as I did. He groaned again, his hands snaking their way into my hair as he held my head steady. I took him as far into my mouth as possible before pushing him down my throat. He cried out in ecstasy and I pulled off of him with a pop. He looked down at me, making a noise of protest as I did.

"Please Caty, baby your mouth feels amazing," he begged a slight whine in his voice.

"Would you prefer my mouth or my pussy?" I asked grinning at him. He growled again, before yanking me to my feet and turning off the shower in a rush. He rushed me out of the shower, hastily drying my body before yanking me up into his arms and running for the bed. He tossed me lightly on the bed, before coming up to hover over my body, kissing me along the way. Once he had made his way up to the top of me, he grinned and rolled off. I was confused at first until I felt his fingers, running along the inside of my thigh. I arched my back slightly as he teased the entrance of my pussy with his fingers. "Don't tease baby please," I begged.

"Oh no, this is supposed to be a punishment remember?" he asked sounding cocky. "You decided to be a naughty girl and prank me. You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I was losing you forever. Did you think it would be funny to prank me?" As he spoke, his fingers teased even more and I moaned loudly. I shook my head furiously at his questions and he plunged two fingers deep inside me, causing me to moan loudly again. He grinned at me and added a third finger. I could feel him moving his fingers around inside me, stretching me, preparing me for his thick cock. I was a moaning and panting mess, but I knew that this would only turn him on more and spur his ego on too. He leaned over to kiss my shoulder, and I could feel a smirk on his face as he kissed me. He continued to stretch out my pussy, bringing me to the point of insane pleasure, before removing his fingers completely. I whimpered at the feeling of emptiness and he chuckled.