Chapter 14

Caty POV

Zak shocked me a little. I giggled as he picked me up and rushed into the bedroom with me. I knew exactly what he wanted and I wanted it too. I had been trying to give him little hints over the last couple of weeks and apparently he was getting them. He opened the door to his room and tossed me lightly on the bed, before tearing off his shirt. I sat up and started taking my clothes off as well but he stopped me.

"No, let me," he said in a husky whisper. I saw him look at me, his eyes heavy with lust and I could feel my center weeping. He came over and knelt down, running his hands over my body and taking hold of the hem of my shirt. He slowly removed my shirt and raked his eyes over my chest, before reaching down and slowly, almost torturously taking off my pants as well. I had chosen a matching bra and panty set that morning and that had apparently been a good idea. His eyes looked over me hungrily, his breathing getting a little fast.

"You ok?" I asked, almost breathless and he nodded. He unhooked my bra with no problems which impressed me. Normally guys couldn't do it. As it fell from my chest, I automatically covered my breasts with my arms, but he grasped them lightly.

"Please don't hide them from me," he whispered. "I want to see them, please." I searched his eyes for any hint of a lie but all I could see was love in his eyes. I slowly lowered my arms and he took a slow breath. He took one in each hand and massaged them gently. I let my head dip back as he tugged and kneaded them and moaned slightly. After a moment, I gasped as I felt his mouth around one of my nipples. I clutched at his head and moaned again.

"Oh god, Zak," I said, holding him tighter to me. He wrapped his arms around me, still suckling on my nipple as he laid me back across the bed. He teased me with his tongue, swirling it around the hard bud and after a few moments, he switched to the other one. I had never felt anything like this before, and I clutched at his head with one hand and the sheets with another. All too soon, he raised his head and smirked at me. He stood and removed his clothes except for his underwear. I raised myself up on my arms and I could see that his dick had tented his underwear. My mouth watered at the sight of it. He looked down at me hungrily, but I had other ideas. I sat up and moved toward him, running my hands up his legs. He breathed out heavily as I touched him, his head hanging back and his eyes closing. I ran my hands up his muscular thighs until I reached the top of his underwear. His eyes were still closed so I slowly pulled it down, freeing his dick. As I took in the sight of him, I gulped. He was huge and I was a little worried about how he was going to fit inside me but I set that fear aside for the moment. I reached out and wrapped my hand around him and began to stroke him.

"Baby," he said in a slight whimper. I shushed him quietly, and went back to what I was doing. I stroked him for another moment before I leaned forward and slowly took him in my mouth. His body jerked slightly and he looked down at me in shock. "Caty!" I took him out of my mouth for a moment.

"What?" I asked. He couldn't speak just looked down at me. "Do you want me to stop?" He shook his head violently and I leaned forward again. I wrapped my lips around him again and hallowed my cheeks as I began to move my head up and down, sucking hard. He moaned and twisted his hand in my hair pulling me closer to him. I slipped off the bed and knelt down in the floor, giving him everything I could. After a moment, he pulled himself out of my mouth and I looked up at him.

"Lay down," he whispered. "Please." I nodded and laid back across the bed. He reached out and took my underwear off, before leaning down attaching his mouth to my clit. I jerked my hips upward but he held me down with a hand. He ran a finger over my center before thrusting it inside me, still suckling at my clit. Stars erupted behind my eyes and I was floored at the sensation. I had never had anyone do this before to me, and I was lost in the sensation. Zak inserted another finger and twisted them around inside me. After I felt like I couldn't take anymore, he inserted a third and I screamed as I came all over his hand and face. He removed his fingers and licked me clean before sitting up and wiping his face on the back of his hand.

"Oh my god, Zak," I breathed heavily. I couldn't focus on what was happening, but before I knew it, he was hovering over me, his dick lined up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" he asked. I only nodded and I felt him insert himself into me. I was overwhelmed. He moved slowly trying to give me a chance to adjust to his size and I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head at the sensation.

"You ok princess?" he asked, breathing a little heavy. I nodded wrapping my legs around his waist. "Well then hold on. I think you are going to enjoy this."

***********************************************************************************************

Zak POV

If I thought her mouth was amazing, it was nothing compared to the velvety feel of her tight, wet pussy around my cock. As I slowly entered her, I almost swallowed my own tongue at the feeling. I couldn't believe after fantasizing about this for almost three years that we were finally here, and I was going to give her everything I had. When she wrapped her legs around my waist, I let go. I thrust into her slowly, her moans and breathy little sounds exactly as I had imagined them, and they encouraged me to go faster. I built up a good rhythm, still being aware of the fact that she was still new to my size. 

"Baby," she whimpered. "I need more, please." I groaned; this woman was perfect. I pumped into her harder, enjoying every little noise that came out of her. I was trying to focus on making sure that she enjoyed this and was able to get to that point. I was fighting my own orgasm, but she was keeping up with me just fine. 

"I'm so close," she moaned. I kept up my pace and after another few moments, I felt her tightening around me like a vice. It was enough to send me over the edge. I shouted her name, holding her close to me as I came and she came with me. I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard and she held me close, running her hands through my hair. Her legs were still wrapped around me and I could feel myself softening inside her but I didn't want to pull away. She was amazing and felt even better. After a minute or two, I lifted myself up onto my elbows and looked down at her. Her hair was everywhere and she was red in the face, breathing steadily. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Did I hurt you?" she shook her head smiling and I slowly pulled out of her and rolled over onto the bed, pulling back the covers and snuggling with her in my arms under the blankets.

"You know, I had imagined that so many times and it wasn't quite what I expected," she said snuggling into my arms. I looked over at her, a little shocked. "It was so much better." Relief coursed through me and I pulled her closer.

"You're such a tease," I said to her. "You just love trying to give me a heart attack don't you?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted and I kissed the top of her head.

"You know we have an investigation next week with the others," I said, and I felt her nod.

"Zak, what does this mean for us?" she asked after a few minutes. I looked down at her. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I love being here with you, but I still technically live in Denver," she said. "I'm not sure how we can make a long distance thing work."

"Well why don't you just stay here then?" I asked, wondering if she could hear my heart pounding at the thought. She lifted herself up on her elbow and looked at me.

"What, move in with you?" she asked. She looked away and I was afraid she was trying to find a way out of it. Then she looked back at me with a smile on her face. "I would be happy to move in with you." I beamed and rolled over on top of her to kiss her deeply. I could feel her running her hands along my back, her heels pressed into my ass. 

"Well when we get done with the next investigation, we will get all of your stuff moved in here," I said, triumphantly. She laughed at my eagerness and nodded. 

"Sounds good to me," she replied and we turned back over to snuggle again. I could feel the tiredness rushing over me. She really was good at tiring me out. As we laid there, I thought more about how I wanted this girl to be my wife more than anything and my last thought before sleep took over, was that I hoped she would say yes.