Chapter 13

Caty POV

Over the next two weeks with Zach, I was finding myself getting into a routine. We would wake up and go to the gym first thing every morning. I actually enjoyed working out and I could tell it made Zak flustered to see me in my tight leggings and tank tops. Exercising had always been a love of mine so I made sure to do it as much as possible, although, I had to work myself back up to it the first few days. 

We would then go get lunch and then he would show me around the city. I had really only ever seen just the strip but he showed me everything. Every evening we would curl up in Zak's living room and we would talk or watch tv before getting ready for bed. Today was different though. We got up and instead of Zak taking the normal route to the gym, he went a different way.

"Where are we going?" I asked. It wasn't long before we were parking the car and I looked up to see the one place I had always wanted to see in Vegas. "No way. You're taking me to your museum?" He chuckled as we got out.

"I had a few things that needed to be done and I figured you would want to see it," he replied.

"Hell yes I want to see it!" I exclaimed, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, hugging him. "Thank you so much baby!" He held me tight and walked toward the doors.

"Baby girl, you are more than welcome," he said, smiling at me. He opened the door, and I dropped my legs from his waist as he put me on my feet. I could feel the energies as soon as I stepped into the main room. I put my hand on my chest as they swirled around me. Zak looked down at me, concerned. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied. "The energies in here are strong for sure, but it's manageable. At least compared to the Goldfield." I laughed a little and he led me through the building to his office. It was a decent sized room with a desk in the corner, and different objects around the room. His desk was neat and organized and he went to sit behind it. He looked up at me, smirking slightly as he sat down and I was incredibly turned on, just by the image of him. I went and sat down on his desk right in front of him and spread my legs around him. He leaned forward and ran his hands along the sides of my legs before grabbing them and pulling me toward him.

"I want you so badly," he said in a gruff whisper. He ran his nose along my neck and I shivered slightly. His hands snaked their way up my shirt and he had almost pulled it off when there was a knock on the door and it opened. 

"Hey Zak I need you to- Oh!" it was a young guy probably around twenty or so that had walked in. "I'm sorry I had no idea you were, um, busy." My face blushed scarlet as I adjusted my shirt and hid my face in Zak's chest.

"It's ok Hunter," Zak said, trying to regulate his breathing and looking around at Hunter. It was obviously not alright based on the look on Zak's face but he kept his cool. "What did you need?"

"Um there are some things that I need you to take a look at," Hunter said. "Some security footage of activity that was caught while you were gone." Zak nodded and Hunter backed out of the room, obviously uncomfortable. Zak groaned and adjusted the front of his pants. I looked away from him and he took my chin in his hand and turned my head to look at him.

"I'll make it up to you later after I get done here," he said, looking into my eyes. I nodded.

"We probably should have locked the door," I said, grinning and he threw his head back and laughed.

"Well, that will be something to remember next time," he replied, grinning as well. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him taking me on his desk and my face flushed red again. He only smiled. "I need to check out this footage, do you want to take a look around?" I nodded enthusiastically, jumping up from his desk. He led me out of his office, kissed my cheek and headed off to find Hunter. I turned and looked around me. There was so much to see, but I followed my instincts and walked around looking into all the rooms.