Part 1

"Bent."

"Wanwan..."

"Wanwan, are you okay, your face is so ugly?" The soft voice in the ear became clearer and clearer, and a gentle voice called Mu Wanwan's name again and again, timidly, so she couldn't even ignore it.

The skull was so painful as if it was hit by an awl, something was rushing into it frantically, and her knees hit the wall without knowing whether it was so painful that she was almost out of breath.

"Uncomfortable." Mu Wanwan couldn't help shouting, but suddenly woke up in the next instant. Her voice shouldn't be so hoarse.

Mu Wanwan opened his eyes vigorously, and faced a pure face like a lotus flower...

The person in front of him has a pair of affectionate peach eyes, is dressed in white silk and satin, his black hair is tied with a transparent hosta, his lips are red, and his face comes with three shyness.

Behind the girl, there were bright lights that lit up, and under the dim light, Mu Wanwan could clearly see the several golden tablets placed on the mahogany countertop.

At this moment, the text in the little fugitive wife that I read before going to bed last night somehow, just so clear and terrible came to her mind...

"That ancestral hall is also unique. Although the lighting is warm, there are several golden tablets in the magnificent state, and the ground is slippery. Bai Shuiyao felt cold when he glanced at it, but Mu Wanwan had to kneel for a whole week. Although Mu Wanwan Wanwan is stupid, but after all she is Bai Shuiyao's nominal lady, Bai Shuiyao still feels a little distressed."

This large and magnificent hall, this cold and slippery floor, these several golden tablets, isn't this, isn't this the ancestral hall where the female partner was punished for kneeling in the novel?

Did she wear the book? How could this be possible, she obviously lay at home sleeping! But the scene in front of me is so real, and the face of the person in my ear is no different from that described in the novel.

Mu Wanwan felt her head dizzy and she was in a trance. The pain in her knees made her kneel and fell to the ground.

She remembered a book that suddenly appeared on her temporary shelf at a mysterious green station before going to bed last night...

During the crackdown period, when I discovered the exaggerated cover of this book, my eyes brightened evilly, and I clicked on the details. There was only one label: Robbery!

With a little expectation that she might be able to eat meat, she clicked on the book. I didn't want to read it for a long time. Instead of eating meat, she saw the cannon fodder girl with the same name and surname because she indulged her dowry maid. That is to say, the heroine Bai Shuiyao's repeated deaths, and was finally poked into mud...

At the beginning of the story, on the day of their wedding, the two met the ugly disabled and seriously injured tyrant who couldn't maintain his human form. They cried on the spot and were punished by Ao Qin who came to preside over the wedding of a friend to kneel in the ancestral hall.

But because the heroine was so pitiful and beautiful, she was spared, and only the silly woman knelt on and off for seven days.

And now, she is unfortunately dressed as the cannon fodder female partner who is about to become fleshy.

Mu Wanwan pinched herself over and over again, closed her eyes, and opened her eyes again when she felt the pain, hoping to return to her warm bed in the 21st century and wake up from this nightmare.

Because after reading an unfinished and logically moving novel, and seeing the miserable experience of the female partner, I can't help but curse a damn, do I have to encounter this kind of social beating?