Part 25

Soon it was the day of departure. With the experience of the last time, this time Mu Wanwan had prepared a lot of things before setting off.

The first is the two silver coins required to enter the city. She was a little lucky that she didn't spend all the silver coins to buy meat after she came out of the market. Now she has only two silver coins left.

The low-grade spirit stone was used when Mr. Long was really in pain, but fortunately, his tail had healed a lot during this time, and he didn't continue to rot.

The second is Burning Grass and Bixing Grass, which are the hopes of the family's future life.

In the past two days, she almost squeezed the wood spirit power in her body to cultivate seeds, and finally cultivated all the seeds the day before departure. Just because it still takes a long time to grow from a seedling to a mature plant, there is no way for her to take all the successfully cultivated seedlings to the market this time.

But Mu Wanwan had the final say, the one hundred and fifty burning grass seeds she bought at the beginning, removed the failed cultivation and some newly cultivated seedlings, and a total of 108 burning grasses were harvested. Sixteen seeds were harvested from 30 Bistargrass seeds.

She has just cultivated mature burning grass, which is much tenderer and slightly larger than the ones she saw in the kitchen. Bixingcao is a turquoise blue plant with two long, thin leaves unfolding, revealing a small round turquoise translucent fruit in the middle.

According to common sense, this small translucent fruit is the essence of the whole blue star grass.

Because there are still some seedlings of Bixingcao at home, Mu Wanwan decided to take away the mature Bixingcao and Burning grass for money and seeds, and those in the family will wait for Mr. Long's Baizheng fruit to be supplemented after eating.

Mu Wanwan thought, put all the things he wanted to take away in the back basket, washed his hands again, walked into the room, and glanced at Mr. Long inadvertently...

Perhaps the spirit stones and Baizheng fruit she put on these days had some effect. The blue purple on Mr. Long's lips had faded, and the color of his tail had become a little brighter, just a little bit.

But at least it didn't look as horrified as the first time she saw him, and it looked more like a living dragon.

It was night now, and the lights were on in the room, the warm lights and the dragon lying on the bed made her feel less alone.

Mu Wanwan walked to the bed and sat down, took out the list that he wrote down with pen and ink, and said to Mr. Long on the bed, "If it goes well this time, the things can be sold for thirteen low-grade spirit stones, and then they will be removed. The cost of second-grade seeds is estimated to be only ten low-grade spirit stones in net profit."

Mu Wanwan counted lowly, in fact, she didn't really want Mr. Long to know, but she didn't want to appear as lonely as a person with a family.

"It's the end of October now, and the sky is getting colder and colder, and some winter clothes and warm stones will be added at that time." Mu Wanwan counted, but had a headache, "It's not cheap..."

Mr. Long lay quietly on the bed and listened to her reading tomorrow's plans and the things she lacked in the house. It was not good in his heart. He still wakes up in a very short time these days. It is not bad to have more than half an hour of waking time a day. Up.

Under the dual effect of the spiritual power that Mu Wanwan fed him and his efforts, he finally connected the third broken pronucleus, which relieved some pain and curse, and also allowed his right hand and wrist to be able to Small-scale activities.

If you give him another half a month, maybe he can open his eyes and see her with his own eyes.

And in less than half an hour and an hour every day, what he saw she was either caring for him or nurturing seeds, and the only time to rest was when she was sleeping at night.

If he could, he really didn't want her to be tired any more, but he was so incompetent. He could do nothing except lying on the bed to accept her accident.

This feeling of powerlessness is even stronger than when he was hunted down when he was young.

It was so strong that he sometimes even wanted to wake up at any cost.

However, if he self-destroyed his cultivation and abandoned the pronuclear waking up, it would be equivalent to giving up the possibility of further cultivation. It was tantamount to becoming a truly disabled waste. Even if she really woke up, it might not be a good thing for her.

He wants to recover quickly and have enough strength to take her away and protect her well.

Mr. Long thought, his heart felt bored, as if torn by guilt.

"Mr. Long, her complexion is so bad." Mu Wanwan was bald for a long time, and she was so bald that she wanted to give up. She caught a glimpse of her own Mr. Long's evil and handsome face, which was paler than usual. She even saw his. A trace of blood spilled from the corner of his lips.

Could it be that the condition is serious again?

Mu Wanwan thought of the miserable appearance of his vomiting blood last time, she stood up, picked up the half-cut ginseng from one side, and cut another small piece, hurriedly walked to the bed and reached out to pinch his. chin.

The warm and soft fingers pressed against Mr. Long's lips, and he suddenly escaped from the feeling of self-blame.

Before Mr. Long had time to react, he felt that two soft fingers sandwiched the familiar ginseng slices, gently broke his somewhat sharp teeth, and sent them to his mouth.

It turns out that when he was in a coma before, she fed him ginseng tablets like this, not...like that...

The previous guess in his mind was completely denied, Mr. Long was rather uncomfortable, but he soon realized something, and the roots of his ears became a bit hot again.

This time, it was just a little bit of anxious heart attack, not as serious as before. But she looks very anxious, so she actually cares about him, right?

Mr. Long's heart quietly beat faster, and his soft tongue conditioned reflex to lick it lightly, just like his instinct to swallow porridge when he was in a coma.

Touching Mu Wanwan's fingertips damply and hotly, one person and one dragon became stiff at the same time.

Mr. Long swears that he is really just a conditioned reflex, and he is even a little afraid that his wife will dislike him as disgusting. He dare not move at all, but his eyelashes tremble and his ears are red.

But Mu Wanwan was stiff for a second, and the fingertips that he licked were a little hot. She quickly pulled her fingers out, and they were a little shiny. Mu Wanwan silently went out and washed his hands clean, pretending that nothing happened.

In fact, she felt a little strange in her heart. It was impossible to say that she was disgusted, but she didn't like it much. In short, it was very complicated. Anyway, when she changed Mr. Long's ginseng slices before, she would also touch his tongue and teeth, although Mr. Long hadn't moved before...

It should be a normal instinctive reaction, right?

Mu Wanwan thought silently, after all, Mr. Long can swallow by instinct, and it is probably similar to that...

She was just licked by a puppy!

Mu Wanwan gave herself a similar excuse, so she stopped thinking about it, and helped Mr. Long wipe off a little blood from his lips, and counted the things for tomorrow's departure, and he was ready to go to bed.

It was a certain dragon who had ginseng slices in his mouth, but he always thought of something else, and his cheeks were always hot.

Fortunately, he had been awake for a long time today, and soon he could not hold on and fainted again, fighting with the curse in his body.